|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older is Ben than Cody?
(a) Eleven months.
(b) Sixteen months.
(c) Two years.
(d) They are twins.
2. Why does Ben go to the doctor about a month before his senior year begins?
(a) For a mandatory physical to participate in school sports.
(b) He has a cold he cannot shake.
(c) His mother insists he have a physical every year.
(d) He broke his toe.
3. How does Ben fear about dying?
(b) Deeply depressed.
(c) Curious and slightly fearful.
4. What does the doctor do after he tells Ben about his illness?
(a) Take another blood sample.
(b) Admit Ben to the hospital.
(c) Call Ben's parents.
(d) Set up an appointment for treating Ben.
5. What is wrong with Ben's mother?
(a) She is manic-depressive.
(b) She is a schizophrenic.
(c) She is an alcoholic.
(d) She has early dementia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ben at the beginning of this book?
2. What is the worse part to Ben about dying?
3. Why does Ben's doctor call him after his appointment?
4. What does Coach ask Ben about football?
5. What does Dr. Wagner say about Ben not starting treatment right away?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)