|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben think about the news that he is dying?
(a) He is not surprised.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is completely shocked.
2. What kind of vehicle did the coach give Ben?
(a) A jeep.
(b) A land rover.
(c) A 1941 Chevy pickup.
(d) A Toyota.
3. What does Ben do after he drives home from the doctor's office?
(a) Goes for a run.
(b) Goes to the Tastee-Freez for ice cream.
(c) Goes to the church.
(d) Goes to tell his brother.
4. What does the coach remind the players of in his first talk to them?
(a) The rules on and off the field.
(b) That winning is everything.
(c) That football is more important than academics.
(d) That losing is not all bad.
5. What does Ben want to do with his teachers in his senior year?
(a) Hold them accountable for the education he receives.
(b) Get them to be a little easier on the students.
(c) Get to know them as friends.
(d) Try to make them quit teaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Ben's mother?
2. What does Dr. Wagner say about Ben not starting treatment right away?
3. What does the song Ben hears on his player say about dying?
4. For what is Mr. Lambeer known in his teaching?
5. What subject does Mr. Lambeer teach?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)