|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coach ask Ben about football?
(a) If he understands the rules of the game.
(b) Why he wants to play.
(c) If he has ever played football before.
(d) If he doesn't think football is too rough for him.
2. What does Ben explain to Dr. Wagner?
(a) That he thought he would live to be a hundred.
(b) That Ben always knew he was going to die young.
(c) He doesn't talk to the doctor about dying.
(d) That he is going to look for treatments.
3. What does Dr. Wagner say about Ben not starting treatment right away?
(a) There is no treatment available.
(b) At some point it will be too late to start.
(c) It is all right to take a few weeks to decide.
(d) Treatment can be started almost right up to death.
4. Why did Ben's parents hold him back in school?
(a) So he could grow.
(b) He was not talking yet.
(c) He learned to read late.
(d) He was sick when he was suppose to start school.
5. What does Ben decide to do about his illness?
(a) Start the treatments immediately.
(b) Go to a faith healer.
(c) Take supplements, eat healthy and sleep well.
(d) Start the treatments after Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben want to do with his teachers in his senior year?
2. How does Ben view dating Dallas Suzuki?
3. What kind of vehicle did the coach give Ben?
4. Why does Ben go to the doctor about a month before his senior year begins?
5. Why does Ben's doctor call him after his appointment?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)