|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defends Ben?
(b) Several other students.
(c) No one.
2. What advantage does Ben think he has over Sooner?
(a) Having a decent father.
(c) Knowing he was going to die.
(d) Having a brother to depend upon.
3. What does the song Ben hears on his player say about dying?
(a) The world is a rotten place so die young.
(b) Dying old and in bed.
(c) Dying young and getting a lot of attention.
(d) Waiting until you're too old to die young.
4. What examples does Ben use of prejudice and racism?
(a) Martin Luther King and Rodney King.
(b) Rodney King and Hurricane Katrina.
(c) Hurricane Katrina and 9/11.
(d) 9/11 and Martin Luther King.
5. Why does Dallas kick Ben out of the house?
(a) For keeping the secret from her all these months.
(b) For refusing to go to a specialist.
(c) She does not kick him out.
(d) For talking in front of Joe Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ben's parents hold him back in school?
2. Why does Ben stay in his truck when he gets to school?
3. What did Rudy think Ben was going to do earlier?
4. How is Ben doing in his classes?
5. What does Ben say again that he wants to be taught?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)