|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marla Dawson?
(a) Ben's next door neighbor.
(b) Cody's girlfriend.
(c) Ben's therapist.
(d) A girl Ben wants to date.
2. Why do Cody and Ben come out of the Horseshoe Bend game heroes?
(a) They make the winning touchdown.
(b) They run a play that seems impossible.
(c) They win an important argument with the referee.
(d) They keep the team together with the coach gone.
3. What does Ben tell his therapist he is starting to feel?
(a) Some pain.
(b) Deliriously happy.
(c) Some grief.
(d) A lot of fear.
4. What does the song Ben hears on his player say about dying?
(a) Dying young and getting a lot of attention.
(b) Waiting until you're too old to die young.
(c) The world is a rotten place so die young.
(d) Dying old and in bed.
5. What does Lambeer say to Ben about Malcolm X's book?
(a) That Malcolm was a liar.
(b) That Malcolm had very radical ideas.
(c) That is was a great book.
(d) That Malcolm did not write the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What talk does Ben's father mention to Ben?
2. What happens as the brothers are getting ready for the homecoming dance?
3. Why did Ben's parents hold him back in school?
4. What does Rudy say when Ben asks him about having been a Catholic priest?
5. What does the coach remind the players of in his first talk to them?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)