|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben plan to win in his senior year?
(a) The most valuable player on the football teach.
(b) A scholarship to Harvard.
(c) The state cross country meet.
(d) The annual golf tournament.
2. On what do Ben and Cody spend time before the Horseshoe Bend game?
(a) Watching videos of their games.
(b) Planning strategies.
(c) Lifting weights.
(d) Throwing the football.
3. What is Cody's nickname at school?
(c) Big Wolf.
4. What affect does grueling practices have on the football team?
(a) The team as a whole are making poor grades in school.
(b) The players are becoming resentful.
(c) They are winning their games.
(d) The team is getting too tired.
5. What does Hey-Soos tell Ben about his time on earth?
(a) He will not finish his whole list.
(b) He will not die as quickly as the doctors think.
(c) He will have time to do what he needs to do.
(d) His time on earth was supposed to be longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the song Ben hears on his player say about dying?
2. Where do the players go after the coach talks to them?
3. What does Coach want Ben to clear up before he plays football?
4. What does Dallas ask Ben at lunch in Chapter 7?
5. What does Hey-Soos tell Ben about Ben's interaction with people?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)