|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben's father do for a living?
(a) Police officer.
(c) Mail carrier.
(d) Runs a small mail and freight business.
2. What does Rudy say when Ben asks him about having been a Catholic priest?
(a) He tells Ben about his last church.
(b) He tells Ben he is no longer a Catholic.
(c) He does not want to talk about it.
(d) He tells him about seminary.
3. What does Dr. Wagner say about Ben not starting treatment right away?
(a) At some point it will be too late to start.
(b) There is no treatment available.
(c) It is all right to take a few weeks to decide.
(d) Treatment can be started almost right up to death.
4. What does coach tell Ben about Lambeer's class?
(a) That Ben is being talked about in the teacher's lounge.
(b) To be careful the man uses grades as weapons.
(c) That Lambeer is too rigid to be a good teacher.
(d) That Lambeer is beginning to like Ben.
5. What does Ben think when he sees everything in a new light at the dance?
(a) He wants to start treatments.
(b) It may end up being the best night of his life.
(c) He wants to get Dallas pregnant.
(d) He is ready to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ben view dating Dallas Suzuki?
2. What does the doctor do after he tells Ben about his illness?
3. Where does Ben go after he leaves Dallas's house?
4. What does Ben talk to Hey-Soos about in Chapter 6?
5. Why does Rudy say he stays drunk?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)