|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ben's parents hold him back in school?
(a) So he could grow.
(b) He learned to read late.
(c) He was not talking yet.
(d) He was sick when he was suppose to start school.
2. What is wrong with Ben's mother?
(a) She is an alcoholic.
(b) She has early dementia.
(c) She is manic-depressive.
(d) She is a schizophrenic.
3. On what do Ben and Cody spend time before the Horseshoe Bend game?
(a) Planning strategies.
(b) Throwing the football.
(c) Watching videos of their games.
(d) Lifting weights.
4. Who are the key players on the team Ben's school is getting ready to play in Chapter 13?
(a) Identical Nez Perce Indian twins.
(b) Two boys who have already been offered scholarships.
(c) Two boys who are cousins.
(d) Three boys who are huge and are triplets.
5. What is Cody's nickname at school?
(b) Big Wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Wagner take Ben in August?
2. What does Ben want to do with his teachers in his senior year?
3. What does Ben do after he drives home from the doctor's office?
4. What happens as the brothers are getting ready for the homecoming dance?
5. What does the song Ben hears on his player say about dying?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)