|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Cody become the school quarterback?
(a) In his senior year.
(b) In his sophomore year.
(c) In his junior year.
(d) He is not the quarterback.
2. What subject does Mr. Lambeer teach?
(b) U.S. government and current events.
3. What does Dallas ask Ben about him and her?
(a) If he thinks they have a future.
(b) If he wants to go steady.
(c) If he is going a long way away for college.
(d) If he wants to date in college.
4. One does Sooner do to make the game more difficult?
(a) Insults one of the captains.
(b) Flirts with their cheerleaders.
(c) Trips one of their best players.
5. Why does Ben think his relationship with Dallas is getting complicated?
(a) Cody likes her.
(b) He thinks he loves her.
(c) She might be pregnant.
(d) Sooner used to date her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hey-Soos tell Ben about Ben's interaction with people?
2. What happens as the brothers are getting ready for the homecoming dance?
3. Why do Cody and Ben come out of the Horseshoe Bend game heroes?
4. What bothers Ben about his relationship with Dallas?
5. On what do Ben and Cody spend time before the Horseshoe Bend game?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)