|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cody doing on Christmas Eve?
(a) Arguing with his girlfriend.
(b) Arguing with his father.
(c) Helping his mother who is sick.
(d) Making plans for the future.
2. What does Hey-Soos say is a big thing to Ben?
(a) That Dallas wants to marry Ben.
(b) That Ben stuck with Dallas when she told him about her uncle.
(c) That Ben will not die a virgin.
(d) That Ben can have a child with Dallas.
3. What affect does grueling practices have on the football team?
(a) They are winning their games.
(b) The team as a whole are making poor grades in school.
(c) The team is getting too tired.
(d) The players are becoming resentful.
4. How many signatures has Ben garnered for his project by mid-January?
(a) Just his own.
(d) Most of the town.
5. What does Lambeer say to Ben about Malcolm X's book?
(a) That is was a great book.
(b) That Malcolm did not write the book.
(c) That Malcolm was a liar.
(d) That Malcolm had very radical ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudy show Ben when he stops by his room?
2. What does Rudy share with Ben?
3. Of what does Ben remind Mr. Lambeer?
4. Why do Ben and Cody want their team to do well at the Horseshoe Bend game?
5. What does Ben say he is willing to do?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)