1. In what state in the United States does Ben live?
2. What does Ben think most people do in their senior year of high school?
(b) Ben doesn't mention this issue.
(c) Do pretty much what they were doing before.
(d) Work harder than any other year.
3. What does Ben want to do with his teachers in his senior year?
(a) Try to make them quit teaching.
(b) Get them to be a little easier on the students.
(c) Get to know them as friends.
(d) Hold them accountable for the education he receives.
4. What subject does Mr. Lambeer teach?
(d) U.S. government and current events.
5. For what is Mr. Lambeer known in his teaching?
(a) Presenting a balanced view of all issues.
(b) Being extremely boring.
(c) Teaching a slanted view.
(d) Making his subject very interesting.
6. What does Ben plan to win in his senior year?
(a) The annual golf tournament.
(b) The most valuable player on the football teach.
(c) The state cross country meet.
(d) A scholarship to Harvard.
This section contains 5,463 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)