|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In My Grandfather's House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who persuades Grandpa Nye's grandfather to move from Canada to Ohio?
(a) One of his wife's cousins.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father-in-law.
(d) His boss.
2. What waterway were the children used to playing on?
(a) Lake Champlain.
(b) Lake Superior.
(c) The St. Lawrence Seaway.
(d) Lake Ontario.
3. Who did Grandpa Nye marry?
(a) Laura Washington.
(b) Lauren Washburn.
(c) Laura Washburn.
(d) Laura Wellington.
4. What did the boys put into the carved initials on their chests?
5. Grandpa Nye says that there is no _________________ in the family.
(c) Indian blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vanessa's grandfather?
2. What does Vanessa call Grandmother Nye, Nathaniel, Joab and Great Grandmother Vanessa?
3. Which of the following does Grandpa Nye not recall about his childhood days?
4. How many pictures of Grandmother Nye are hanging in the house?
5. Grandpa had his theories of creationism tested by Alfred Russel Wallace, ____________ partner.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)