|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through And Here Tecumseh Fell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vanessa think Grandpa Nye looks like?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Groucho Marx.
(c) George Washington.
2. Grandpa had his theories of creationism tested by Alfred Russel Wallace, ____________ partner.
3. Which of the following does Vanessa's family not do when they come for dinner at Grandpa Nye's house?
(a) Drink homemade wine.
(b) Look at old photographs.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Listen to stories.
4. What is the name of Grandpa Nye's great-grandfather?
(a) James Delaney.
(b) James Devereaux.
(c) James DeGolyer.
(d) John DeGolyer.
5. What does Vanessa note that is new about the dining room?
(a) Different wallpaper.
(b) New drapes.
(c) Grandpa Nye's cat cabinet.
(d) New buffet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grandpa Nye picked grapes for his wine on the banks of which river?
2. Which of the following do Grandmother Nye's children not say when describing her?
3. On what day does Grandpa Nye die?
4. Where does the family go to dinner the night before they leave for vacation?
5. What does Vanessa consider Grandpa Nye's lawn to be?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)