|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finney arrives in Chapter 13 and confesses what to Blake?
(a) He is friends with the Muntons.
(b) He has Baz's body.
(c) He loves Rachel.
(d) Fenton is dead.
2. What does Blake don as a disguise before going to the Munton home in Chapter 12?
(a) A mask.
(b) A wig.
(c) A dress.
3. What does Fenton use to get the door to his office unlocked in Chapter 13?
(a) His toes.
(b) His nose.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His buttocks.
4. What boarded-up building does Finney point out in Chapter 15?
(a) A mechanic's shop.
(b) A dentist's office.
(c) A police station.
(d) A library.
5. The sight of what stops Blake from strangling Finney in Chapter 15?
(a) A child.
(b) A woman.
(c) A dog.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Blake drive after escaping Hoppers in Chapter 11?
2. Who is ordered to decapitate Leggsy in Chapter 20?
3. Where does Blake go after taking Finney to the hospital in Chapter 17?
4. Who answers the door at the Munton home in Chapter 12?
5. What does Blake ask Sally before leaving her flat in the end of Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Blake encounter when he awakens from his dream in Chapter 16?
2. What saves Blake in the end of the novel? What is his mindset in the end of the story?
3. What is satirical about Nathan's comments to Blake in the beginning of Chapter 19?
4. What does Blake discover at the Paul Pry in Chapter 13?
5. How are the characters reflected through a moral lens in Chapter 15?
6. What actions does Blake take in Chapter 12? What does his disguise reflect about his character?
7. How does Blake awaken in Chapter 11 at Sally's flat? What interaction do Blake and Sally have?
8. Where does Blake find Leggsy in Chapter 19? What does he discover about his friend?
9. How does Blake describe killing his father in Chapter 11?
10. How does Blake break into the garage in Chapter 17? What happens when he does?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)