|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finney arrives in Chapter 13 and confesses what to Blake?
(a) He is friends with the Muntons.
(b) He has Baz's body.
(c) He loves Rachel.
(d) Fenton is dead.
2. Whose car does Blake escape in in Chapter 18?
(a) Mick Runter's.
(b) Dan Draper's.
(d) Mandy Munton's.
3. In Blake's dream in Chapter 16, the cards are all what?
(a) Kings of hearts.
(b) Sevens of clubs.
(c) Queens of diamonds.
(d) Aces of spades.
4. What does Blake don as a disguise before going to the Munton home in Chapter 12?
(a) A wig.
(b) A dress.
(d) A mask.
5. What shopkeeper chastises Blake for his lifestyle in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face does Blake see in the window at Sally's flat in Chapter 11?
2. What has been cut off of Finney when Blake rescues him in Chapter 17?
3. In whose car are Finney and Blake riding in the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. About how old was Blake when he killed his father?
5. Who does Jess try to get Finney to confess to killing in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Blake reflect his foolishness in the ending of Chapter 14?
2. Where does Blake find Leggsy in Chapter 19? What does he discover about his friend?
3. What happens when the Meat Wagon stops in Chapter 20?
4. What does Blake tell the mechanic when he encounters him in Chapter 18?
5. What saves Blake in the end of the novel? What is his mindset in the end of the story?
6. What did Blake do after killing his father? How did it affect his life?
7. How do Blake's circumstances improve by coincidence in Chapter 13?
8. Where are Blake and Finney in the beginning of Chapter 15? What events does Finney describe?
9. What confessions take place between Leggsy and Blake in Chapter 19?
10. What does Blake don as a disguise in Chapter 18? What is Rachel's reaction when she sees him?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)