|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Blake borrow from Fenton before leaving in Chapter 13?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 30 pounds.
(c) 120 pounds.
(d) 80 pounds.
2. What is the name Jess has given to his chainsaw?
3. In Blake's dream in Chapter 16, who is standing behind the card players, breathing heavily?
(a) Tommy Munton.
(b) Blake's father.
4. What does Blake remember finding in his bedroom, prompting him to be nicer to Beth in Chapter 19?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A letter.
(c) A pack of Regals.
(d) A photograph.
5. Who does Mandy give Blake for protection in Chapter 16?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A taser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel ask Blake when he arrives at Hoppers in Chapter 13?
2. Who knocks Blake out when he walks into Sally's flat in Chapter 11?
3. Who does Blake discover in the front seat of the Meat Wagon in Chapter 20?
4. The sight of what stops Blake from strangling Finney in Chapter 15?
5. Who does Jess try to get Finney to confess to killing in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Blake's love life reflect that of his "thug life" in Chapter 13?
2. What does Blake don as a disguise in Chapter 18? What is Rachel's reaction when she sees him?
3. What did Blake do after killing his father? How did it affect his life?
4. How does Blake reflect his foolishness in the ending of Chapter 14?
5. What saves Blake in the end of the novel? What is his mindset in the end of the story?
6. What does Blake discover at the Paul Pry in Chapter 13?
7. What confessions take place between Leggsy and Blake in Chapter 19?
8. What does Blake discover happening in the garage in Chapter 17?
9. What does Blake do with Finney in Chapter 17?
10. How do Blake and Finney's actions in Chapter 14 reflect their immaturity?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)