|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blake do when Finney returns from urinating in Chapter 14?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Appologizes to him.
(c) Beats him with a wrench.
(d) Punches him.
2. Where do Blake and Finney drive after leaving the Paul Pry in Chapter 14?
(b) The River Clunge.
(c) Finney's flat.
(d) Leggsy's flat.
3. What had Finney hit a man over the head with nearby in a robbery years ago in Chapter 15?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A chair.
(c) A battery.
(d) A pistol.
4. What is Blake hit with, knocking him out, when he enters Sally's flat in Chapter 11?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A brick.
(c) A cricket bat.
(d) A pipe.
5. What does the big man with the strange accent do to Fenton in Chapter 18?
(a) Shoots him in the leg.
(b) Stabs his hand.
(c) Slits his throat.
(d) Shoots him in the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the policemen who question Blake in Chapter 12?
2. In what area are Finney and Blake hiding out in the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What does Blake do when Finney is cut with the chainsaw in Chapter 17?
4. Who is ordered to decapitate Leggsy in Chapter 20?
5. Who does Jess try to get Finney to confess to killing in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Blake's love life reflect that of his "thug life" in Chapter 13?
2. What does the newspaper article describe in Chapter 17? How does Blake react to the story?
3. What dream does Blake describe in Chapter 16?
4. What confessions take place between Leggsy and Blake in Chapter 19?
5. What does Blake discover at the Paul Pry in Chapter 13?
6. Why does Blake tell the Muntons that Legs took the doofer in Chapter 20?
7. What did Blake do after killing his father? How did it affect his life?
8. What happens when Blake arrives at Sally's flat in Chapter 11?
9. What happens when the Meat Wagon stops in Chapter 20?
10. What does Blake do with Finney in Chapter 17?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)