|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jess tell Blake to drive in Chapter 7?
(a) Regency Mountain.
(b) Butlers Knoll.
(c) Strake Hill.
(d) Squatters Canyon.
2. What movie does Blake watch when he returns from the gym in Chapter 8?
(a) Rocky 4.
(c) Rocky 3.
(d) Rocky 2.
3. Who was a criminal with a good mind for business who started Hoppers and turned it into a bar popular throughout the region?
(a) Tommy Munton.
(b) Mandy Munton.
(c) Lee Munton.
(d) Baz Munton.
4. Lee asks if Blake has seen who recently in Chapter 7?
5. Who does Fin say is after Blake in Chapter 2?
(a) Dan Draper.
(b) The police.
(c) The Russian mob.
(d) The Muntons.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Blake confronts Baz on a path by what?
2. What did one of the underage girls accuse Blake of in his flashback in Chapter 4?
3. What does Blake smash Baz in the face with in Chapter 5?
4. Who does Blake see at the gym in Chapter 8?
5. What is the name of Blake's favorite drinking spot?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Blake feel about the threat of the Muntons in Chapter 3?
2. Who does Blake encounter while attempting to hide Baz's body in Chapter 5? What does Blake do?
3. What happens when Blake and the Muntons enter Fenton's office in Chapter 10?
4. What conversation does Blake's boss have with him in Chapter 6?
5. Who follows Blake in the Meat Wagon in Chapter 2? What does he learn from Finney?
6. How did Blake's wife end up at the site of the fire at Hoppers, as described in Chapter 5?
7. What causes Baz to get the upper hand in fighting Blake in Chapter 5? What takes place in the fight?
8. Why are the Muntons pursuing Blake in Chapter 4? What foreshadowing is used in this chapter?
9. How does Blake discover who Sally's visitor was in Chapter 3? What does Sally do?
10. What foreshadowing takes place at the Paul Pry in Chapter 1?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)