|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The police officers who speak with Blake in Chapter 12 ask him about whose disappearance?
2. Who does Blake apologize for killing in the end of Chapter 20?
3. What are the names of the policemen who question Blake in Chapter 12?
(a) Paul and Benjamin.
(b) Noah and Daniel.
(c) Plim and Jonah.
(d) Robert and James.
4. In Chapter 11, Blake dashes to the door, narrowly escaping a blast of buckshot from whose gun?
5. What is Blake hit with, knocking him out, when he enters Sally's flat in Chapter 11?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A brick.
(c) A cricket bat.
(d) A rifle.
6. What does Fenton use to get the door to his office unlocked in Chapter 13?
(a) His buttocks.
(b) His toes.
(c) His nose.
(d) His teeth.
7. What is the name Jess has given to his chainsaw?
8. In Blake's dream in Chapter 16, who is standing behind the card players, breathing heavily?
(a) Blake's father.
(b) Tommy Munton.
9. How did Blake kill his father?
(a) Stabbed him in the neck.
(b) Pushed him down a staircase.
(c) Shot him in the chest.
(d) Ran him over with a car.
10. What does Blake don as a disguise before going to the Munton home in Chapter 12?
(a) A wig.
(c) A mask.
(d) A dress.
11. Where does Blake go after leaving the Paul Pry in Chapter 19?
(a) Danny's flat.
(b) Leggsy's flat.
(c) Finney's flat.
12. Whose car does Blake escape in in Chapter 18?
(a) Mandy Munton's.
(b) Dan Draper's.
(d) Mick Runter's.
13. Who does Blake call after the police leave in Chapter 12?
14. Why does Finney say he entered Blake's cellar in Chapter 14?
(a) He is a very nozy person.
(b) He thought Blake had fallen.
(c) He smelled something rotting.
(d) He heard a noise inside.
15. What does Blake have at Hoppers in Chapter 13?
(a) A beer.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A martini.
(d) A side of pasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finney arrives in Chapter 13 and confesses what to Blake?
2. What does Fenton plead with Blake to do in Chapter 13?
3. What does Blake refer to as the object from the safe in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 17, the newspaper article says Blake is wanted in connection with the death of whom?
5. What is the name of a forested area where the Munton brothers take people against whom they have a vendetta, to kill them?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)