|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks on Leggsy's door in the end of Chapter 19?
(a) Jess and Lee.
(b) Jess and Tommy.
(c) Fenton and Rachel.
(d) Tommy and Lee.
2. When was Deadfolk published?
3. Finney arrives in Chapter 13 and confesses what to Blake?
(a) He loves Rachel.
(b) Fenton is dead.
(c) He is friends with the Muntons.
(d) He has Baz's body.
4. Chapter 16 begins with Blake dreaming about playing cards with Danny, Beth and who?
5. What does the gravedigger say happened to the box in Chapter 15?
(a) He sold the contents.
(b) The dog ran off with it.
(c) He burned it.
(d) Someone claimed it.
6. What does the big man with the strange accent do to Fenton in Chapter 18?
(a) Slits his throat.
(b) Shoots him in the head.
(c) Shoots him in the leg.
(d) Stabs his hand.
7. What is the name Jess has given to his chainsaw?
8. Whose face does Blake see in the window at Sally's flat in Chapter 11?
9. Blake and Finney are hiding out in an area where they once robbed who in Chapter 15?
(a) A jeweler.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A priest.
(d) A mechanic.
10. What does Finney admit about the fire in Chapter 15?
(a) He put Beth in it.
(b) He called the fire department.
(c) He could have put it out.
(d) He tried to stop Blake.
11. What does Nathan say he knows to Blake and Finney in Chapter 14?
(a) How to dispose of the body.
(b) How Baz died.
(c) Where the Munton's are.
(d) They have Baz's body in the trunk.
12. Fenton does not realize that Blake was what in Chapter 13?
(a) Late for work.
(b) Worried about the Muntons.
(c) Involved in the robbery.
(d) Planning to quit.
13. Where does Blake drive after escaping Hoppers in Chapter 11?
(a) West Wanker Way.
(b) East Bloater Road,.
(c) North Castle Boulevard.
(d) South Botcher Street.
14. Who does Finney say hit Blake from behind in Chapter 15?
15. What does Blake have at Hoppers in Chapter 13?
(a) A side of pasta.
(b) A martini.
(c) A beer.
(d) A sandwich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Blake and Finney pause to do while dragging the body in Chapter 14?
2. Where does Blake plan on being when it opens the next day in the end of Chapter 20?
3. Where does Blake tell Nathan the doofer is in Chapter 19?
4. What has been cut off of Finney when Blake rescues him in Chapter 17?
5. How does Blake say he hurt his head when talking to the police officers in Chapter 12?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)