|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Blake is chatting with Rachel at Hoppers in Chapter 9, what does he notice behind the bar?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A piece of cable.
(c) A broken bottle.
(d) A bag of cash.
2. What do Blake and Finney pause to do while dragging the body in Chapter 14?
(a) Tell stories.
(d) Play soccer.
3. What had Finney hit a man over the head with nearby in a robbery years ago in Chapter 15?
(a) A battery.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A chair.
(d) A pistol.
4. What does Blake smash Baz in the face with in Chapter 5?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A stick.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A rock.
5. Whose face appears on all the cards in Blake's dream in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fenton plead with Blake to do in Chapter 13?
2. What did one of the underage girls accuse Blake of in his flashback in Chapter 4?
3. Blake and Finney are hiding out in an area where they once robbed who in Chapter 15?
4. Who was a criminal with a good mind for business who started Hoppers and turned it into a bar popular throughout the region?
5. Who is the eldest of the Munton brothers?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)