|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the bartender at Hoppers?
2. At what time does Blake drive to the Paul Pry in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) 1 p.m.
(b) 2 p.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
3. How did Blake kill his father?
(a) Ran him over with a car.
(b) Shot him in the chest.
(c) Stabbed him in the neck.
(d) Pushed him down a staircase.
4. What is Blake's full name?
(a) Vernon Blake.
(b) Forest Blake.
(c) Royston Blake.
(d) Nathan Blake.
5. In Chapter 11, Blake dashes to the door, narrowly escaping a blast of buckshot from whose gun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a literary style, most commonly associated with detective stories, distinguished by the unsentimental portrayal of violence and sex?
2. Who does Baz assert Blake killed in Chapter 5?
3. What is Blake hit with, knocking him out, when he enters Sally's flat in Chapter 11?
4. How old is Blake listed to be in the newspaper article in Chapter 1?
5. Who was Sally's former lover who visited her the previous night in Chapter 3?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)