|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first possibility for the empty cellar that Blake considers in Chapter 9?
(a) There never was a body.
(b) A goblin stole the body.
(c) Someone took the body.
(d) Sally broke into the apartment.
2. Who is the eldest of the Munton brothers?
3. In Chapter 8, Blake thinks about a robbery done long ago by Legs, Finney and himself, at the house of an old lady whom they discovered kept what in the upstairs bedroom?
(a) Dozens of cats.
(b) Her husband's corpse.
(c) Old newspapers.
(d) Dirty laundry.
4. What does Blake smash Baz in the face with in Chapter 5?
(a) A stick.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A rock.
(d) A wrench.
5. In Chapter 4, Blake reads about a fisherman catching a barbel in what river?
(a) The River Clurge.
(b) The River Wilshire.
(c) The River London.
(d) The River Wright.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Blake enlist to do the job of burning down Hoppers?
2. In Chapter 5, Blake decides to hint to whom that he is about to start a row with Baz Munton?
3. Who does Blake call after the police leave in Chapter 12?
4. Lee asks if Blake has seen who recently in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 5, Blake confronts Baz on a path by what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)