|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginger's best friend is brought into the office, and Sookie is able to determine who is guilty?
2. Bill explains that he must leave town for a while, but this new vampire will do what?
(a) Keep Sookie in contact with Bill.
(b) Stay outside her house in the woods, keeping an eye on Sookie at night.
(c) Call Bill if Sookie needs him.
(d) Join Bill during his travels.
3. What happens when the vampires have scented the blood?
(a) They find Sookie more interesting.
(b) They attack Sookie.
(c) They make Sookie leave.
(d) They are disgusted by Sookie.
4. Why does Bill suggest that Sookie drink some of his blood?
(a) In order to make Eric jealous.
(b) In order to be closer to him.
(c) In order to be stronger for the meeting with the other vampires.
(d) In order to make her his.
5. What does this vampire like to eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eric want Sookie to do?
2. Jason's troubles with the law do what?
3. Working the next day and then returning home that evening, Sookie receives a phone call from Terry Bellefleur telling her that Jason is where?
4. Do people at work notice the changes in Sookie?
5. Why does Longshadow suddenly go limp and begins to decay in front of her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Rene and Arlene return to pick up the kids?
2. How does Arlene surprise Sookie?
3. Why is Bill with another human woman?
4. What happens after Sookie points out the guilty party?
5. Why does Eric need Sookie's help?
6. What news does Bill give Sookie? How does she respond?
7. What does Bill do, thinking he is protecting her?
8. What is learned about Jason's case?
9. What does Sookie learn about Sam?
10. What are the autopsy results of the murdered women?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)