|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eric want Sookie to do?
(a) Convince Bruce to tell her who has stolen sixty-thousand dollars from the club.
(b) Torture Bruce to find out if he is the person who has stolen sixty-thousand dollars from the club.
(c) Listen to Bruce's thoughts and find out if he is the person who has stolen sixty-thousand dollars from the club.
(d) Threaten Bruce into confessing that he is the person who has stolen sixty-thousand dollars from the club.
2. Bill explains that she should not ever call the vampire anything but what?
(d) The King of Pop.
3. What does this vampire like to eat?
4. Sookie senses movement and sees what?
(c) The form of a man with a length of rope in his hands.
(d) A wild animal.
5. As Rene and Arlene arrive to pick up the kids, who walks out of the woods?
(c) A handsome vampire.
(d) A collie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aware that something is wrong, Sookie calls for Bubba and gets no response. She tries to call the police and is stunned to find that the phone lines have been cut.
2. Bill explains that he must leave town for a while, but this new vampire will do what?
3. How does Sookie spend the day?
4. How is Sookie shocked by the murderer?
5. Sookie and Bill return where to meet with Eric?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is learned about Jason's case?
2. What happens after Sookie points out the guilty party?
3. What remark does Sookie make regarding the intelligence of vampires? What is Bill's response to this?
4. Why does Eric need Sookie's help?
5. Why are the police so interested in Jason?
6. What are the autopsy results of the murdered women?
7. What has happened to Sookie to change her?
8. What does Sookie tell Bill later that evening?
9. How does Sookie find out and stop the killer?
10. What does Jason ask Sookie to do? What is her response?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)