|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill respond when Sookie says she thought vampires were smarter than humans but supposed that was not always the case?
(a) He disagrees.
(b) He does not respond.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He agrees.
2. What does this vampire like to eat?
3. What happens when the vampires have scented the blood?
(a) They make Sookie leave.
(b) They attack Sookie.
(c) They find Sookie more interesting.
(d) They are disgusted by Sookie.
4. Sookie senses movement and sees what?
(c) The form of a man with a length of rope in his hands.
(d) A wild animal.
5. How does Bill upset Sookie?
(a) He tells her he loves her.
(b) He tells her he wants to see other people.
(c) He tells her that Eric has summoned them to Shreveport.
(d) He tells her he is leaving Bon Temps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bill surprise Sookie?
2. Jason had admitted that he had sex with the girl and says what else?
3. One night Bill and Sookie lie in bed talking about what?
4. They find Eric in a small room with a human named Bruce. Who is Bruce?
5. Sookie goes to work the next day and her co-workers do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sam send Sookie home from work?
2. What news does Bill give Sookie? How does she respond?
3. What do Bill and Sookie both say about their relationship?
4. How is Bill's life threatened?
5. What does Sookie tell Bill later that evening?
6. What are the autopsy results of the murdered women?
7. What is learned about Jason's case?
8. Who is the vampire that joins Bill and Sookie? What has happened to him?
9. What has happened to Sookie to change her?
10. What happens when Sookie realizes something is wrong?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)