|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She then spends the day at Merlotte's trying to do what?
(a) Determine if there is anyone there who knows anything about the murders.
(d) Talk to Sam.
2. Sookie suggests they do what for a while to see if the love they feel for one another is worth the pain that it might cause?
(a) See other people.
(b) Go on vacation.
(d) Live together.
3. Do people at work notice the changes in Sookie?
(a) Not at first.
(d) A few.
4. What does Sookie reveal about her uncle?
(a) He had attacked both her and Jason when they were young.
(b) He had molested Jason when he was young.
(c) He had molested her when she was a young girl.
(d) He had beaten her when she was a young girl.
5. Who is outside the bar and greets Sookie happily?
(d) A collie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sookie senses movement and sees what?
2. As the other vampire approaches, Sookie is stunned to realize she is looking at whom?
3. Jason asks Sookie to do what?
4. One night Bill and Sookie lie in bed talking about what?
5. Why does Bill suggest that Sookie drink some of his blood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jason ask Sookie to do? What is her response?
2. Why does Eric need Sookie's help?
3. What news does Bill give Sookie? How does she respond?
4. What happens when Sookie is around other people after she receives vampire blood?
5. How does Sookie find out and stop the killer?
6. What happens when Rene and Arlene return to pick up the kids?
7. What does Sookie tell Bill later that evening?
8. What does Sookie learn about Sam?
9. What remark does Sookie make regarding the intelligence of vampires? What is Bill's response to this?
10. What does Bill learn about Sookie?
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)