|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sookie think has happened to her brother?
(a) He is not the same person she used to know.
(b) He has become a killer.
(c) He has been drugged.
(d) He has been set up.
2. It is not until later that Sookie makes what connection?
(a) Her uncle might have been murdered by the same person who killed the women.
(b) Uncle Bartlett may have committed suicide.
(c) Bill had her uncle killed.
(d) Jason killed her uncle.
3. The autopsy results from the murdered women are returned. What is learned?
(a) They were not killed in the same way.
(b) The bites on them are fresh.
(c) The bites on them had been old, and they had not been missing any blood.
(d) The bites are from humans, not vampires.
4. What does Sookie decide is better than staying in the house?
(a) Getting into her car.
(b) Making for the safety of the woods.
(c) Running to Bill's home.
(d) Going into the shed.
5. Sam finally sends her home. Why?
(a) She needs a break.
(b) She is unhappy.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She is upsetting the customers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jason asks Sookie to do what?
2. How is Sookie shocked by the murderer?
3. Sookie senses movement and sees what?
4. Ginger's best friend is brought into the office, and Sookie is able to determine who is guilty?
5. Sookie's life with Bill does what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the vampire that joins Bill and Sookie? What has happened to him?
2. Why are the police so interested in Jason?
3. What has happened to Sookie to change her?
4. What remark does Sookie make regarding the intelligence of vampires? What is Bill's response to this?
5. How is Bill's life threatened?
6. What news does Bill give Sookie? How does she respond?
7. How does Arlene surprise Sookie?
8. What does Bill learn about Sookie?
9. Why is Bill with another human woman?
10. What does Bill do, thinking he is protecting her?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)