|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The following morning, Gran receives a phone call from a friend telling her about what happening at Four Tracks Corner?
(a) A murder.
(b) A tornado touching down.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A fire.
2. Who does Sookie remind Rene of?
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister, Cindy.
3. How does Gran feel about a vampire in Bon Temps?
4. The funeral is large and afterward everyone goes where?
(a) To Bill's home.
(b) To Andy's home.
(c) Back to the house that belongs to Sookie.
(d) Back to the church.
5. What does Sookie realize this couple plans to do to the vampire?
(a) Make him human.
(b) Stake him.
(c) Sell him.
(d) Drain him and sell his blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sookie warn Malcolm about his human companion?
2. Is Sookie interested in seeing her Uncle Bartlett?
3. Sam stuns her when he does what?
4. Why does Sookie accept the way people treat her?
5. How does Sookie offer to help Bill?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what do Sam and Sookie talk over coffee?
2. What happens when Sam finds Sookie upset at work? How does Sookie feel about this?
3. How does Sookie react when she realizes she cannot read the vampire's thoughts?
4. Why does Sookie grow more and more annoyed at the bar?
5. How does Sookie deal with her grief over her Gran's death?
6. What do the Rattrays plan to do to the vampire? Why do they want to do this?
7. What happens when Sookie arrives at Bill's home?
8. What happens when Sookie arrives home?
9. What happens when Eric asks how Bill knew there would be a raid?
10. How do others react to Sookie's dress?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)