|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arlene notices that Sookie seems to be happier and asks her what?
(a) If she is on medication.
(b) If she has been "having fun."
(c) If she is feeling better.
(d) If she needs to talk.
2. What awakens Sookie?
(a) A phone call from Sam asking her to come into work.
(b) A phone call from Sam asking her to pick up some groceries.
(c) A phone call from Sam asking her to call Dawn.
(d) A phone call from Sam asking her to stop by Dawn's house.
3. Why does Sam make a request of Sookie?
(a) Sam has not had time to go grocery shopping.
(b) Dawn had asked Sam to call Sookie.
(c) To see why Dawn has not come to work for two days.
(d) To see if she could cover for Dawn again.
4. Of what does Malcolm remind Bill?
(a) He is a vampire.
(b) What the vampires do is no one's business.
(c) He has power over Bill.
(d) Vampires do not talk to humans.
5. Sookie rushes to the kitchen and begins screaming. Who appears and calms her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bill not happy with Eric's behavior toward Sookie?
2. The two discuss the deaths of the women and decide what?
3. How does Detective Bellefleur feel when Sookie calls him on his condescending behavior?
4. Bill tells her about his family, his sister and brother, as well as who?
5. Who surprises Sookie at Bill's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the Rattrays killed?
2. Why do both Bill and Sookie think that the murderer is not a vampire? Who might be the killer?
3. What happens at Bill's home later that night?
4. How does Sookie deal with her grief over her Gran's death?
5. What disturbing information does JB du Rone give Sookie?
6. About what does Bill speak at the meeting of the Descendants of the Glorious Dead?
7. Why does Sookie grow more and more annoyed at the bar?
8. What happens after the funeral?
9. What happens when Eric asks how Bill knew there would be a raid?
10. What does Sookie do when she arrives at Fangtasia?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)