|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Bill's house the vampire shows her what?
(a) Pictures of his family.
(b) A picture he drew of her.
(c) His home.
(d) The work that has been accomplished since her last visit.
2. After foiling the couple's plans, what does Sookie do?
(a) She kills the Rattrays.
(b) She removes the silver chains that bind the vampire.
(c) She calls 911.
(d) She runs home.
3. How does Sookie react to the devastation at the Rattrays?
4. Bellefleur wants to speak to Bill and Sookie gets angry, telling Bill that she is worried about what?
(a) Jason would be suspected because he is a suspect in the other murders.
(b) He would be suspected because he is a vampire.
(c) Sam would be a suspect since he took Sookie out on a date.
(d) She would be a suspect because Andy does not like her.
5. What causes a bit of a stir among the patrons?
(a) Sookies' new haircut.
(b) Sookie's dress.
(c) Sookie's boyfriend.
(d) Sookie's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Detective Bellefleur feel when Sookie calls him on his condescending behavior?
2. Sookie discusses things with Terry who automatically connects Dawn's death with what?
3. Jason tells the two women that Maudette Pickens, a girl Sookie had gone to school with, had been murdered when?
4. How do the people Sookie works with feel about her relationship with Bill?
5. Several fangbangers approach Bill. How does Sookie feel about this?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andy Bellefleur do when he comes into Merlotte's?
2. What happens after the funeral?
3. What happens between Detective Bellefleur and Sookie?
4. What happens when Sam finds Sookie upset at work? How does Sookie feel about this?
5. What does Sookie do when she arrives at Fangtasia?
6. What happens when Sookie arrives at Bill's home?
7. How do others react to Sookie's dress?
8. About what do Sam and Sookie talk over coffee?
9. What does Sam want Sookie to do for him? What does she find?
10. What happens when Sookie goes to see the damage done to the Rattray's trailer?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)