|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sookie able to do?
(a) Leap tall buildings in a single bound.
(b) See the future.
(c) Read the thoughts of the people around her.
(d) Talk to the deceased.
2. The following morning, Gran receives a phone call from a friend telling her about what happening at Four Tracks Corner?
(a) A fire.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A tornado touching down.
(d) A murder.
3. On the way back to the house, Jason does what to Sookie?
(a) Pushes her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Hugs her.
4. Sam arrives and Sookie reaches out with her mind to him. How does Sam surprise her?
(a) His mind is surprisingly open.
(b) He glares at her.
(c) He speaks to her telepathically.
(d) He seems to be closing his mind to her.
5. Unwilling to deal with her own thoughts any longer, what does Sookie do?
(a) She goes to Merlotte's.
(b) She heads home.
(c) She goes to her car.
(d) She relaxes and listens to those around her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sookie surprise people?
2. At work Sookie runs into her brother who is upset about what?
3. Sookie is surprised and intrigued when Sam leans over and does what?
4. Sam stuns her when he does what?
5. How does Sookie feel about Sam's invitation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sookie save Eric and Pam during the police raid?
2. What happens at Bill's home later that night?
3. What do Terry Bellefleur and Sookie discuss?
4. What does Sookie do when she arrives at Fangtasia?
5. Why is Sookie excited about meeting a vampire?
6. About what do Gran and Bill talk?
7. What happens when Sookie goes to see the damage done to the Rattray's trailer?
8. Why does Sookie grow more and more annoyed at the bar?
9. What does Sam want Sookie to do for him? What does she find?
10. Who is Sookie Stackhouse? Why does she not have many friends?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)