|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the car Sookie apologizes for not being dressed appropriately, but Bill tells her what?
(a) He does not mind how she is dressed.
(b) He simply doubts whether he can protect her at the bar.
(c) She should go inside and change.
(d) He has another dress for her to wear.
2. On the way back to the house, Jason does what to Sookie?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Pushes her.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Hugs her.
3. Why does Rene Lenier call from across the street?
(a) He is wondering what happened to Dawn.
(b) He is wondering if Sookie needs help.
(c) He is looking for Arlene.
(d) He is wondering if Sookie would like to meet for lunch.
4. Why does Sam make a request of Sookie?
(a) To see if she could cover for Dawn again.
(b) To see why Dawn has not come to work for two days.
(c) Dawn had asked Sam to call Sookie.
(d) Sam has not had time to go grocery shopping.
5. Suddenly Sookie reads the thoughts of whom?
(a) The waitress.
(b) The accountant.
(c) The bartender.
(d) An undercover police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Terry Bellefleur working in Sam's place?
2. Why is Bill not happy with Eric's behavior toward Sookie?
3. How do the people Sookie works with feel about her relationship with Bill?
4. Sookie cannot help being somewhat embarrassed when Bill suggests what?
5. When Bellefleur's mind wanders to the thoughts of working somewhere else, Sookie does what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes Bill and Sookie's relationship?
2. What does Sookie learn about Bill?
3. What does Sam want Sookie to do for him? What does she find?
4. Why do both Bill and Sookie think that the murderer is not a vampire? Who might be the killer?
5. What happens at Bill's home later that night?
6. How do others react to Sookie's relationship with Bill?
7. About what do Gran and Bill talk?
8. Why does Sookie grow more and more annoyed at the bar?
9. What happens when Sookie arrives at Bill's home?
10. How does Sookie deal with her grief over her Gran's death?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)