|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is not until later that Sookie makes what connection?
(a) Her uncle might have been murdered by the same person who killed the women.
(b) Uncle Bartlett may have committed suicide.
(c) Jason killed her uncle.
(d) Bill had her uncle killed.
2. How does Sookie spend the day?
(a) In bed.
(b) Watching a movie.
(c) Listening into the thoughts of others.
3. Sookie suggests they do what for a while to see if the love they feel for one another is worth the pain that it might cause?
(a) Live together.
(b) Go on vacation.
(d) See other people.
4. They find Eric in a small room with a human named Bruce. Who is Bruce?
(a) The bartender.
(b) A fang-banger.
(c) Eric's human.
(d) The accountant for the bar.
5. Unhappily, Sookie watches as Bill leaves for where?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) Baton Rouge.
6. What worries Sookie?
(a) The thought of being with the vampires.
(b) The thought of returning to her normal state.
(c) The thought of dying.
(d) The thought of turning into a vampire by drinking their blood.
7. What does Sookie reveal about her uncle?
(a) He had molested Jason when he was young.
(b) He had attacked both her and Jason when they were young.
(c) He had beaten her when she was a young girl.
(d) He had molested her when she was a young girl.
8. Sookie goes to work the next day and her co-workers do what?
(a) Ask her about Bill.
(b) Commiserate over the loss of her cat and are frightened for her.
(c) Question her about the changes that have taken place in her body.
(d) Ignore her.
9. Bill explains that he must leave town for a while, but this new vampire will do what?
(a) Call Bill if Sookie needs him.
(b) Stay outside her house in the woods, keeping an eye on Sookie at night.
(c) Join Bill during his travels.
(d) Keep Sookie in contact with Bill.
10. Another shock is revealed when Jason tells Sookie what?
(a) Uncle Bartlett had been killed in a car accident the night before.
(b) Uncle Bartlett had been killed in a boating accident the night before.
(c) Uncle Bartlett had been killed the night before by a burglar that had thrown him down the stairs.
(d) Uncle Bartlett had been murdered in his home the night before.
11. Jason's troubles with the law do what?
(b) Start to end.
12. Sam finally sends her home. Why?
(a) She is upsetting the customers.
(b) She needs a break.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She is unhappy.
13. How does Sookie feel around other vampires?
(a) Not comfortable.
14. Sookie is distressed to find out what about her brother?
(a) He is being placed in a high-security prison.
(b) He is the murderer.
(c) He is most likely going to be arrested for the murders of Maudette and Dawn.
(d) He is running away.
15. What was the reason for the murders?
(a) Rene had been killing women that had relationships with vampires because his own sister had been involved with one.
(b) Arlene was jealous that Rene had slept with these women.
(c) Jason had been killing women that had relationships with vampires.
(d) Bubba is a vampire and knows only how to kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sookie shocked by the murderer?
2. As the other vampire approaches, Sookie is stunned to realize she is looking at whom?
3. Sookie becomes upset when Arlene does what?
4. How does Sookie feel about the person who is with Bill?
5. A moment between Sam and Sookie is interrupted by whom?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)