|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bill explains that he must leave town for a while, but this new vampire will do what?
(a) Keep Sookie in contact with Bill.
(b) Call Bill if Sookie needs him.
(c) Stay outside her house in the woods, keeping an eye on Sookie at night.
(d) Join Bill during his travels.
2. As the other vampire approaches, Sookie is stunned to realize she is looking at whom?
(b) George Washington.
(c) Michael Jackson.
3. How does Jason surprise Sookie the next day?
(a) He brings her flowers.
(b) He apologizes.
(c) He brings her a gift for the house.
(d) He is not pleased with Sookie dating a vampire, but he is not being judgmental about it.
4. Sookie goes to work the next day and her co-workers do what?
(a) Ignore her.
(b) Ask her about Bill.
(c) Question her about the changes that have taken place in her body.
(d) Commiserate over the loss of her cat and are frightened for her.
5. Why are the feelings in the town still running high?
(a) Bill and Sookie's relationship is one everyone's mind.
(b) The burning of the Monroe vampires still on everyone's minds.
(c) The people worry that they will be next.
(d) The people fear that Bill is the killer.
6. What does Sookie reveal about her uncle?
(a) He had attacked both her and Jason when they were young.
(b) He had molested her when she was a young girl.
(c) He had molested Jason when he was young.
(d) He had beaten her when she was a young girl.
7. A waitress named Ginger is called in and Sookie is able to determine that the woman knows who the thief is but is unable to name the person. Why?
(a) She is too scared to name the person.
(b) She does not know the person's name.
(c) She has forgotten the person's name.
(d) She has been hypnotized.
8. Why does Longshadow suddenly go limp and begins to decay in front of her?
(a) He has had a heart attack.
(b) Eric had staked the bartender.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He had bitten Sookie.
9. The next few days pass and Sookie becomes aware of what?
(a) Bill following her around.
(b) A wave of depression.
(c) People watching her.
(d) A wave of anger in the bar from the patrons.
10. The vampire bites Sookie where?
(a) On the neck.
(b) On the leg.
(c) On the arm.
(d) On the stomach.
11. Sookie becomes upset when Arlene does what?
(a) Quits her job.
(b) Is unwilling to let Sookie babysit if Bill is present.
(c) Tells her she no longer wants to be friends.
(d) Decides to remarry Rene.
12. His lawyer, Sid Matt Lancaster tells Jason to do what?
(a) Run away.
(b) Stop going to the police station without him present.
(c) Turn himself in.
(d) Plead guilty.
13. Why is Bill with this person?
(a) Bill called him.
(b) He is a gift from Eric.
(c) She is a gift from Eric.
(d) Bill called her.
14. Bill enters the bar with whom?
(a) A human girl.
(b) A human boy.
(c) A vampire boy.
(d) A vampire girl.
15. Jason makes bail the following day and Sookie meets with him briefly, assuring him what?
(a) That he most likely will not be convicted.
(b) That she knows he is guilty.
(c) That he deserves to be in jail.
(d) That she knows he is not guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sookie think has happened to her brother?
2. How does Sookie spend the day?
3. Sookie suggests they do what for a while to see if the love they feel for one another is worth the pain that it might cause?
4. Why can Bill not refuse Eric?
5. The men in the bar are contemplating what?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)