|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sookie greets the vampire and discovers that though he is obviously not very smart, he is what?
(a) In love with Sookie.
(b) Very talented.
(c) Very pleasant.
(d) Very strong.
2. How does Bill upset Sookie?
(a) He tells her that Eric has summoned them to Shreveport.
(b) He tells her he is leaving Bon Temps.
(c) He tells her he loves her.
(d) He tells her he wants to see other people.
3. The Monroe vampires, Malcolm, Diane and Liam, have been touring the area doing what?
(a) Searching for Bill.
(b) Asking for Sookie.
(c) Making trouble and acting outrageous.
(d) Searching for a home to purchase.
4. Sookie's life with Bill does what?
(b) Becomes unsettled.
(c) Becomes normal.
(d) Settles into a routine.
5. Sookie realizes that the amount of vampire blood that she has ingested has done what?
(a) Changed her.
(b) Weakened her.
(c) Turned her into a vampire.
(d) Made her sick.
6. She then spends the day at Merlotte's trying to do what?
(c) Talk to Sam.
(d) Determine if there is anyone there who knows anything about the murders.
7. Jason is not happy when Sookie does what?
(a) Cheers when she hears the news about this man's death.
(b) Is happy Uncle Bartlett is dead.
(c) Does not express any remorse at the man's death.
(d) Cries over Uncle Bartlett.
8. Sookie goes to the closet to retrieve what?
(a) A pistol.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) A bat.
(d) The shotgun.
9. Jason had admitted that he had sex with the girl and says what else?
(a) He might have killed her.
(b) He believes he knows her killer.
(c) He does not remember anything after that point.
(d) He thinks he saw her killer.
10. When Sookie questions him about why the police are so interested, what does Jason admit?
(a) The police have his fingerprints on the bodies.
(b) He had made video tapes while having sex with Maudette and Dawn, and the women had copies.
(c) He killed the women.
(d) He knows the killer.
11. How does Bill respond when Sookie says she thought vampires were smarter than humans but supposed that was not always the case?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He disagrees.
(d) He does not respond.
12. Sookie becomes upset when Arlene does what?
(a) Decides to remarry Rene.
(b) Tells her she no longer wants to be friends.
(c) Quits her job.
(d) Is unwilling to let Sookie babysit if Bill is present.
13. What was the reason for the murders?
(a) Rene had been killing women that had relationships with vampires because his own sister had been involved with one.
(b) Jason had been killing women that had relationships with vampires.
(c) Arlene was jealous that Rene had slept with these women.
(d) Bubba is a vampire and knows only how to kill.
14. What happens when the vampires have scented the blood?
(a) They make Sookie leave.
(b) They attack Sookie.
(c) They are disgusted by Sookie.
(d) They find Sookie more interesting.
15. Why is Sookie in a precarious position?
(a) She is the only human in the room.
(b) She killed a vampire.
(c) She is covered in Longshadow's blood, as well as her own.
(d) She had a vampire killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sookie and Bill return where to meet with Eric?
2. How does Sam feel about Sookie?
3. Bill signals Rene not to do what, and the couple leaves with Arlene's children?
4. How does Bill surprise Sookie?
5. Why is Bill with this person?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)