|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sookie decide is better than staying in the house?
(a) Getting into her car.
(b) Running to Bill's home.
(c) Going into the shed.
(d) Making for the safety of the woods.
2. What worries Sookie?
(a) The thought of dying.
(b) The thought of turning into a vampire by drinking their blood.
(c) The thought of returning to her normal state.
(d) The thought of being with the vampires.
3. Sam finally sends her home. Why?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She is upsetting the customers.
(c) She needs a break.
(d) She is unhappy.
4. What does this vampire like to eat?
5. Ginger's best friend is brought into the office, and Sookie is able to determine who is guilty?
6. The Monroe vampires, Malcolm, Diane and Liam, have been touring the area doing what?
(a) Making trouble and acting outrageous.
(b) Searching for a home to purchase.
(c) Asking for Sookie.
(d) Searching for Bill.
7. Bill explains that he must leave town for a while, but this new vampire will do what?
(a) Call Bill if Sookie needs him.
(b) Join Bill during his travels.
(c) Keep Sookie in contact with Bill.
(d) Stay outside her house in the woods, keeping an eye on Sookie at night.
8. Another shock is revealed when Jason tells Sookie what?
(a) Uncle Bartlett had been killed the night before by a burglar that had thrown him down the stairs.
(b) Uncle Bartlett had been killed in a car accident the night before.
(c) Uncle Bartlett had been murdered in his home the night before.
(d) Uncle Bartlett had been killed in a boating accident the night before.
9. Why is Bill with this person?
(a) He is a gift from Eric.
(b) Bill called him.
(c) Bill called her.
(d) She is a gift from Eric.
10. Bill enters the bar with whom?
(a) A vampire girl.
(b) A vampire boy.
(c) A human girl.
(d) A human boy.
11. Sookie is distressed to find out what about her brother?
(a) He is most likely going to be arrested for the murders of Maudette and Dawn.
(b) He is being placed in a high-security prison.
(c) He is running away.
(d) He is the murderer.
12. His lawyer, Sid Matt Lancaster tells Jason to do what?
(a) Plead guilty.
(b) Run away.
(c) Turn himself in.
(d) Stop going to the police station without him present.
13. What does Eric want Sookie to do?
(a) Convince Bruce to tell her who has stolen sixty-thousand dollars from the club.
(b) Torture Bruce to find out if he is the person who has stolen sixty-thousand dollars from the club.
(c) Listen to Bruce's thoughts and find out if he is the person who has stolen sixty-thousand dollars from the club.
(d) Threaten Bruce into confessing that he is the person who has stolen sixty-thousand dollars from the club.
14. Sookie becomes upset when Arlene does what?
(a) Decides to remarry Rene.
(b) Quits her job.
(c) Is unwilling to let Sookie babysit if Bill is present.
(d) Tells her she no longer wants to be friends.
15. The men in the bar are contemplating what?
(a) Running the vampires out of town.
(b) Inviting the vampires in for a drink.
(c) Burning the home the vampires rent.
(d) Killing the vampires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jason makes bail the following day and Sookie meets with him briefly, assuring him what?
2. Do people at work notice the changes in Sookie?
3. What was the reason for the murders?
4. Aware that something is wrong, Sookie calls for Bubba and gets no response. She tries to call the police and is stunned to find that the phone lines have been cut.
5. Why does Sookie agree to Eric's request?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)