|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sookie sees the vampire leaving with whom?
(a) The Bellefleurs.
(b) The Radcliffs.
(c) The Lafayettes.
(d) The Rattrays.
2. Is it possible that the two women were killed by the same person?
(a) More than likely no.
(c) Probably not.
3. Of what does Malcolm remind Bill?
(a) He has power over Bill.
(b) He is a vampire.
(c) Vampires do not talk to humans.
(d) What the vampires do is no one's business.
4. Who startles some of the patrons?
(c) The two vampires.
5. What do the vampires do to Sookie?
(a) They scare her away.
(b) They bite her.
(c) They try to kill her.
(d) They goad her, trying to scare her.
6. Which of Dawn's neighbors appears at the window and then joins Sookie outside?
(c) JB du Rone.
7. Bellefleur wants to speak to Bill and Sookie gets angry, telling Bill that she is worried about what?
(a) She would be a suspect because Andy does not like her.
(b) Jason would be suspected because he is a suspect in the other murders.
(c) He would be suspected because he is a vampire.
(d) Sam would be a suspect since he took Sookie out on a date.
8. Bill signals Eric and Pam and they all do what?
(a) Call 911.
(b) Go to Eric's office.
(c) Hide in a back room.
(d) Leave the bar.
9. How does Sookie feel when she thinks of all the pain Bill must have felt losing those he loved?
10. What causes a bit of a stir among the patrons?
(a) Sookie's boyfriend.
(b) Sookie's car.
(c) Sookie's dress.
(d) Sookies' new haircut.
11. What does Sookie learn about where Bill lives?
(a) He lives in New Orleans.
(b) He lives in the old Compton house near Sookie's home.
(c) He lives in the old Compton house near Shreveport.
(d) He lives with the Bellefleurs.
12. Andy Bellefleur starts coming in frequently and would do what, in order to catch Sookie off guard?
(a) Stare at her.
(b) Try to trip her.
(c) Think provocative thoughts.
(d) Tease her.
13. Bill speaks to the group about what?
(a) The ravages of the Civil War.
(b) How to improve the city of Bon Temps.
(c) Being a vampire.
14. On the way back to the house, Jason does what to Sookie?
(a) Pushes her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Ignores her.
15. At work Sookie runs into her brother who is upset about what?
(a) He wants to move into Gran's house.
(b) Not getting anything from Gran.
(c) He misses Dawn.
(d) He keeps getting called into the police station and getting questioned about the murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. When had Vampires been legally recognized?
2. Sookie takes how many days off from work and gets things in order along with Arlene's help?
3. Who is on the scene at the Rattrays?
4. What does Sookie realize this couple plans to do to the vampire?
5. Why is Sookie pleased to accept Sam's request?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)