|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Several blocks away Bill pulls over and does what?
(a) Argues with Sookie.
(b) Asks Sookie what she thinks of Eric.
(c) Drags Sookie to him, kissing her deeply.
(d) Tells Sookie to get out of the car.
2. Excited and scared, Sookie responds enthusiastically, stopping only when what happens?
(a) Bill bites her.
(b) Bill tells her he loves her.
(c) Bill realizes she is a virgin.
(d) She becomes afraid.
3. Jason stuns Sookie by telling her that Gran had left her what?
(a) The car.
(b) The house and all the property.
(d) A plate of cookies.
4. Arlene notices that Sookie seems to be happier and asks her what?
(a) If she has been "having fun."
(b) If she needs to talk.
(c) If she is feeling better.
(d) If she is on medication.
5. As the vampire recovers what question does he ask Sookie?
(a) Why she helped him.
(b) How she knew how to find him.
(c) How she got rid of the Rattrays.
(d) Whether she is frightened of him.
6. Eric and Pam are older than Bill by ____________ according to Bill.
7. How does Sookie feel about Sam exposing her bite mark?
8. What does Sookie learn about where Bill lives?
(a) He lives in the old Compton house near Shreveport.
(b) He lives in New Orleans.
(c) He lives with the Bellefleurs.
(d) He lives in the old Compton house near Sookie's home.
9. Sookie rushes to the kitchen and begins screaming. Who appears and calms her?
10. When Bellefleur's mind wanders to the thoughts of working somewhere else, Sookie does what?
(a) Makes the mistake of responding to him.
(b) Ignores his thoughts.
(c) Laughs at his thoughts.
(d) Considers responding to him.
11. Is Sookie interested in seeing her Uncle Bartlett?
(b) Quite a bit.
(c) A little.
12. Recovered from the ordeal with the detective, Sookie is pleasantly surprised when what happens?
(a) Sam asks her out to the meeting of the Descendants of the Glorious Dead that Bill will be speaking at, and then for coffee.
(b) Andy apologizes.
(c) Sam gives her the night off.
(d) Bill arrives at Merlotte's.
13. Why does Rene Lenier call from across the street?
(a) He is wondering what happened to Dawn.
(b) He is looking for Arlene.
(c) He is wondering if Sookie needs help.
(d) He is wondering if Sookie would like to meet for lunch.
14. Bill signals Eric and Pam and they all do what?
(a) Hide in a back room.
(b) Call 911.
(c) Leave the bar.
(d) Go to Eric's office.
15. Suddenly Sookie reads the thoughts of whom?
(a) An undercover police officer.
(b) The accountant.
(c) The waitress.
(d) The bartender.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sookie able to do?
2. When had Vampires been legally recognized?
3. How does Detective Bellefleur feel when Sookie calls him on his condescending behavior?
4. Several fangbangers approach Bill. How does Sookie feel about this?
5. How long has Sookie lived with her grandmother in the family home?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)