1. From where is Sookie Stackhouse?
Bon Temps, Louisiana.
2. Why does Sookie accept the way people treat her?
Because she is a bit different.
3. What is Sookie able to do?
Read the thoughts of the people around her.
4. How does a typical night become something special?
A vampire sits at one of Sookie's tables.
5. When had Vampires been legally recognized?
A few years back.
6. How does Sookie feel about meeting her first vampire?
This section contains 5,135 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)