|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sookie discusses things with Terry who automatically connects Dawn's death with what?
(c) Some men at the bar.
2. How does Sookie surprise Sam, when he considers a vampire might be the murderer?
(a) By telling him he is a vampire.
(b) By telling him he is not human either.
(c) By telling him he is no better than a vampire.
(d) By telling him that vampires would never hurt these women.
3. How does Sam reveal the bite mark?
(a) He unbuttons her shirt.
(b) He moves the collar of her shirt.
(c) He rips her shirt.
(d) He lifts up Sookie's shirt.
4. Why does Sam make a request of Sookie?
(a) To see why Dawn has not come to work for two days.
(b) Sam has not had time to go grocery shopping.
(c) To see if she could cover for Dawn again.
(d) Dawn had asked Sam to call Sookie.
5. Sookie reads the minds of the patrons around her, declaring that all those present are thinking about what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men in the bar are contemplating what?
2. Several fangbangers approach Bill. How does Sookie feel about this?
3. After her parents died, Sookie told her grandmother about the man as well. How did her grandmother respond?
4. Sookie senses movement and sees what?
5. Who is outside the bar and greets Sookie happily?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)