|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Suddenly Sookie reads the thoughts of whom?
(a) The bartender.
(b) The accountant.
(c) An undercover police officer.
(d) The waitress.
2. Eric and Pam are older than Bill by ____________ according to Bill.
3. Sookie sees the vampire leaving with whom?
(a) The Lafayettes.
(b) The Rattrays.
(c) The Radcliffs.
(d) The Bellefleurs.
4. Into what room does Sookie decide to move?
(a) Her grandmother's.
(b) The spare room.
(c) Her brother's.
(d) Her mother's.
5. Eric and Pam tell Sookie that they have both seen Maudette and Dawn where?
(a) At church.
(b) At Merlotte's.
(c) In the bar.
(d) In town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jason tells the two women that Maudette Pickens, a girl Sookie had gone to school with, had been murdered when?
2. Another shock is revealed when Jason tells Sookie what?
3. A waitress named Ginger is called in and Sookie is able to determine that the woman knows who the thief is but is unable to name the person. Why?
4. Sitting at their table, Sookie can sense Eric trying to do what?
5. Bill speaks to the group about what?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)