|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men in the bar are contemplating what?
(a) Inviting the vampires in for a drink.
(b) Killing the vampires.
(c) Running the vampires out of town.
(d) Burning the home the vampires rent.
2. Jason is not happy when Sookie does what?
(a) Cries over Uncle Bartlett.
(b) Cheers when she hears the news about this man's death.
(c) Does not express any remorse at the man's death.
(d) Is happy Uncle Bartlett is dead.
3. When Bellefleur's mind wanders to the thoughts of working somewhere else, Sookie does what?
(a) Considers responding to him.
(b) Makes the mistake of responding to him.
(c) Ignores his thoughts.
(d) Laughs at his thoughts.
4. The two discuss the deaths of the women and decide what?
(a) That the women hated vampires.
(b) That a vampire more than likely was the killer.
(c) That a vampire would probably strangle someone.
(d) That a vampire would not have strangled them and "wasted" the blood of the victims.
5. One night Bill and Sookie lie in bed talking about what?
(b) Bon Temps.
(c) Their lives.
(d) The murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the evening disrupted?
2. Sookie becomes upset when Arlene does what?
3. Afterward, Sookie and Bill go for a walk and discuss what?
4. How does Jason Stackhouse, Sookie's brother, feel about Sookie's altercation with the Rattrays?
5. Who is a person who likes to be bitten by vampires?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)