|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Things seem normal, but there is a smell in the air and Sookie realizes it is what?
2. What does Sookie reveal about her uncle?
(a) He had molested her when she was a young girl.
(b) He had molested Jason when he was young.
(c) He had attacked both her and Jason when they were young.
(d) He had beaten her when she was a young girl.
3. Andy Bellefleur starts coming in frequently and would do what, in order to catch Sookie off guard?
(a) Think provocative thoughts.
(b) Try to trip her.
(c) Tease her.
(d) Stare at her.
4. After her parents died, Sookie told her grandmother about the man as well. How did her grandmother respond?
(a) Gran chased her brother out of town.
(b) Gran called the police.
(c) Gran did not believe her.
(d) Gran banned her brother from her home, refusing to see him again.
5. Sookie rushes to the kitchen and begins screaming. Who appears and calms her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sookie's life with Bill does what?
2. Sookie listens to Bruce and tells Eric that the man is what?
3. Bellefleur wants to speak to Bill and Sookie gets angry, telling Bill that she is worried about what?
4. How does Sookie feel about meeting her first vampire?
5. Eric questions Bill's relationship to Sookie and he again declares what?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)