|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people Sookie works with feel about her relationship with Bill?
(a) They are angry at first.
(b) They are stunned at first.
(c) They are happy at first.
(d) They are worried at first.
2. Arlene notices that Sookie seems to be happier and asks her what?
(a) If she is feeling better.
(b) If she is on medication.
(c) If she has been "having fun."
(d) If she needs to talk.
3. How does Sookie surprise people?
(a) She is willing to stay in the house.
(b) She is leaving Bon Temps.
(c) She wants to sell the house.
(d) She does not want to be around anyone.
4. At work Sookie runs into her brother who is upset about what?
(a) Not getting anything from Gran.
(b) He keeps getting called into the police station and getting questioned about the murders.
(c) He wants to move into Gran's house.
(d) He misses Dawn.
5. How does Bill upset Sookie?
(a) He tells her that Eric has summoned them to Shreveport.
(b) He tells her he wants to see other people.
(c) He tells her he loves her.
(d) He tells her he is leaving Bon Temps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Terry Bellefleur working in Sam's place?
2. How does Jason Stackhouse, Sookie's brother, feel about Sookie's altercation with the Rattrays?
3. The funeral is large and afterward everyone goes where?
4. How does a typical night become something special?
5. Who surprises Sookie at Bill's home?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)