|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bill surprises her further by telling her what?
(a) That Dawn had been his previous girl friend.
(b) That Dawn had threatened him.
(c) That Dawn had been a gift from Eric.
(d) That Dawn had come to his house one night, very confidently.
2. What does Bill say about Sookie?
(a) That she is his neighbor.
(b) That she is his.
(c) That she is a vampire.
(d) That she is his friend.
3. Sookie discusses things with Terry who automatically connects Dawn's death with what?
(c) Some men at the bar.
4. How does a typical night become something special?
(a) Sookie's grandmother comes into the bar.
(b) A vampire sits at one of Sookie's tables.
(c) Sookie gets off work early.
(d) Sam asks Sookie out.
5. To whom does Gran wonder if the vampire would speak?
(a) The Civil War Society.
(b) The Daughters of the Revolution.
(c) The Descendants of the Glorious Dead.
(d) The American Legion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on the scene at the Rattrays?
2. Why does Sam make a request of Sookie?
3. The men in the bar are contemplating what?
4. What does Sookie realize this couple plans to do to the vampire?
5. When Bellefleur's mind wanders to the thoughts of working somewhere else, Sookie does what?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)