|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill say about Sookie?
(a) That she is his friend.
(b) That she is his neighbor.
(c) That she is a vampire.
(d) That she is his.
2. At work, what happens when a patron touches Sookie inappropriately?
(a) The man is thrown out of the bar by Lafayette.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) Rene Lenier defends her and tells the man to leave.
(d) Sam defends her and tells the man to leave.
3. Sookie is surprised and intrigued when Sam leans over and does what?
(a) Holds her hand.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Smells her.
(d) Hugs her.
4. What causes a bit of a stir among the patrons?
(a) Sookies' new haircut.
(b) Sookie's dress.
(c) Sookie's boyfriend.
(d) Sookie's car.
5. Sookie explains that every time she and Bill do anything it is at whose suggestion?
Short Answer Questions
1. The vampire spends some time with Gran, discussing what?
2. What does Sookie learn about where Bill lives?
3. From where is Sookie Stackhouse?
4. When Bellefleur's mind wanders to the thoughts of working somewhere else, Sookie does what?
5. Bill speaks to the group about what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)