|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sookie accept the way people treat her?
(a) Because she likes how others treat her.
(b) Because she is a bit different.
(c) Because she has no other choice.
(d) Because she wants others to like her.
2. Who is on the scene at the Rattrays?
(a) Bill Compton and Mike Spencer.
(b) Andy Bellefleur and Bud Dearborn.
(c) Mike Spencer and Bud Dearborn.
(d) Bud Dearborn and Bill Compton.
3. Why is Sookie called into work the following night?
(a) She needs the money.
(b) Dawn does not come in.
(c) The bar is crowded.
(d) Sam wants to see her.
4. Who surprises Sookie at Bill's home?
(a) Malcolm, Liam, Eric, and their two human companions.
(b) Diane, Malcolm, Liam, and their two human companions.
(c) Eric, Pam, Longshadow and their two human companions.
(d) Diane, Eric, Malcolm, and their two human companions.
5. As the vampire recovers what question does he ask Sookie?
(a) Why she helped him.
(b) How she got rid of the Rattrays.
(c) Whether she is frightened of him.
(d) How she knew how to find him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sookie offer to help Bill?
2. Sookie sees the vampire leaving with whom?
3. To whom does Gran wonder if the vampire would speak?
4. When had Vampires been legally recognized?
5. How does the vampire amaze Sookie?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)