|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Sookie lived with her grandmother in the family home?
(a) Since her parents were murdered when she was seven.
(b) Since her parents got divorced when she was seven.
(c) Since her parents died in a flash flood when she was seven.
(d) Since her parents left the state when she was seven.
2. Sookie reads the minds of the patrons around her, declaring that all those present are thinking about what?
3. After foiling the couple's plans, what does Sookie do?
(a) She calls 911.
(b) She runs home.
(c) She removes the silver chains that bind the vampire.
(d) She kills the Rattrays.
4. What causes a bit of a stir among the patrons?
(a) Sookie's dress.
(b) Sookies' new haircut.
(c) Sookie's car.
(d) Sookie's boyfriend.
5. In the car Sookie apologizes for not being dressed appropriately, but Bill tells her what?
(a) He simply doubts whether he can protect her at the bar.
(b) He does not mind how she is dressed.
(c) He has another dress for her to wear.
(d) She should go inside and change.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam finds Sookie alone and upset and offers her what?
2. Why does Rene Lenier call from across the street?
3. What does Bill say about Sookie?
4. Sookie discusses things with Terry who automatically connects Dawn's death with what?
5. What does Sookie find out about Kevin Prior, Rene, and JB?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)