|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sookie warn Malcolm about his human companion?
(a) Dawn carries the Sino-Aids virus.
(b) The human is cheating on Malcolm.
(c) Lafayette carries the Sino-Aids virus.
(d) Jerry carries the Sino-Aids virus.
2. Another shock is revealed when Jason tells Sookie what?
(a) Uncle Bartlett had been killed the night before by a burglar that had thrown him down the stairs.
(b) Uncle Bartlett had been killed in a boating accident the night before.
(c) Uncle Bartlett had been killed in a car accident the night before.
(d) Uncle Bartlett had been murdered in his home the night before.
3. How is the evening disrupted?
(a) The closing of the bar early.
(b) By the arrival of Malcolm and Diane at Merlotte's.
(c) By Bill's arrival to Merlotte's.
(d) A bar fight.
4. Who does Sookie remind Rene of?
(b) His mother.
(d) His sister, Cindy.
5. Who surprises Sookie at Bill's home?
(a) Eric, Pam, Longshadow and their two human companions.
(b) Diane, Malcolm, Liam, and their two human companions.
(c) Diane, Eric, Malcolm, and their two human companions.
(d) Malcolm, Liam, Eric, and their two human companions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sookie feel about Sam's invitation?
2. How does Sookie feel when she thinks of all the pain Bill must have felt losing those he loved?
3. What does Sookie find out about Kevin Prior, Rene, and JB?
4. What does Sookie reveal about her uncle?
5. Why is Bill not happy with Eric's behavior toward Sookie?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)