|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sookie learn about where Bill lives?
(a) He lives with the Bellefleurs.
(b) He lives in New Orleans.
(c) He lives in the old Compton house near Shreveport.
(d) He lives in the old Compton house near Sookie's home.
2. Unwilling to deal with her own thoughts any longer, what does Sookie do?
(a) She goes to Merlotte's.
(b) She relaxes and listens to those around her.
(c) She heads home.
(d) She goes to her car.
3. Suddenly Sookie reads the thoughts of whom?
(a) The waitress.
(b) The bartender.
(c) An undercover police officer.
(d) The accountant.
4. Eric wants to know how Bill knows that there is going to be an occurrence at the bar. What does Sookie do?
(a) She says nothing.
(b) She tells him the truth.
(c) She lies to Eric.
(d) She covers for Bill.
5. What awakens Sookie?
(a) A phone call from Sam asking her to stop by Dawn's house.
(b) A phone call from Sam asking her to pick up some groceries.
(c) A phone call from Sam asking her to call Dawn.
(d) A phone call from Sam asking her to come into work.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the car Sookie apologizes for not being dressed appropriately, but Bill tells her what?
2. Why is Terry Bellefleur working in Sam's place?
3. Who startles some of the patrons?
4. Bill tells her about his family, his sister and brother, as well as who?
5. Bill surprises her further by telling her what?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)