|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sookie surprise Sam, when he considers a vampire might be the murderer?
(a) By telling him that vampires would never hurt these women.
(b) By telling him he is a vampire.
(c) By telling him he is not human either.
(d) By telling him he is no better than a vampire.
2. Sookie walks to the back of the house and looks in the bedroom window to see what?
(a) A vampire.
(b) Sam and Dawn.
(c) Dawn's body sprawled on the bed.
3. Ginger's best friend is brought into the office, and Sookie is able to determine who is guilty?
4. Sookie listens to Bruce and tells Eric that the man is what?
5. A waitress named Ginger is called in and Sookie is able to determine that the woman knows who the thief is but is unable to name the person. Why?
(a) She does not know the person's name.
(b) She has been hypnotized.
(c) She has forgotten the person's name.
(d) She is too scared to name the person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sam reveal the bite mark?
2. What does Sookie find out about Kevin Prior, Rene, and JB?
3. The vampire bites Sookie where?
4. Bill arrives and Sookie invites him in. Bill offers to do what for Sookie?
5. They find Eric in a small room with a human named Bruce. Who is Bruce?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)