|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 5 (pages 351 - 384).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tchitchikov's first name?
2. How does Platon seem to feel about life?
(a) He constantly worries about his life.
(b) He is bored with it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He hates it.
3. How many souls does Tchitchikov say his uncle owns?
4. What does Nozdroyov tell the men in town he helped Tchitchikov do?
(a) Sell his dead souls for a higher price.
(b) Con the townspeople into selling dead souls.
(c) Resurrect his dead souls.
(d) Pick out a church for an elopement.
5. What does Tchitchikov order for dinner in Part 1: Chapter 4?
(a) Sucking pig.
(b) Peas and cabbage.
(c) Roasted duck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Plyushkin's son?
2. What is the general doing at the end of Part 2, Chapter 2?
3. Who comes into Nozdroyov's house looking for him?
4. How much money does Tchitchikov want to pay for the land he buys?
5. Who tries to convince Andrey not to leave his job?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)