|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 2 (pages 286 - 295).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how much does Sobakevitch finally agree to sell his dead souls?
(a) 20 rubles.
(b) 75 rubles.
(c) 2.5 rubles.
(d) 10.5 rubles.
2. What does Sobakevitch tell Tchitchikov about Plyushkin?
(a) He is effeminate.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is a thief.
(d) He is cruel.
3. How do the homes of the Plyushkin's serfs look?
(c) Architecturally pleasing.
4. Who does Petrushka become friends with?
(a) The governor's daughter.
(c) Andrey's housekeeper.
(d) Andrey's kitchen boy.
5. How many souls does Plyushkin own?
(a) More than 500.
(b) More than 1,000.
(c) More than 800.
(d) More than 3,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Sofia's house?
2. What is the name of Madame Korobotcha's servant?
3. How old is Andrey when he goes away to school?
4. How are most of the women of N shaped?
5. During what month is Tchitchikov supposed to marry the head clerk's daughter?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)