|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 7 (page 134- 155).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the homes of the Plyushkin's serfs look?
(c) Architecturally pleasing.
2. What is the name of Plyushkin's eldest daughter?
3. Why are the townspeople interested in Tchitchikov?
(a) He is rich.
(b) He is good looking.
(c) He is strong.
(d) He is new.
4. Where does Tchitchikov meet with Nozdroyov in Part 1: Chapter 4?
(b) A government function.
(c) In the forest.
(d) A tavern.
5. For how much does Sobakevitch finally agree to sell his dead souls?
(a) 10.5 rubles.
(b) 75 rubles.
(c) 2.5 rubles.
(d) 20 rubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which horse does Selifan become angry with?
2. How many of the servants of Madame Korobotcha died?
3. How much does Tchitchikov speculate the beautiful young woman's dowry is?
4. What does Nozdroyov reveal to Tchitchikov in Part 1: Chapter 4?
5. What is painted on Madame Korobotcha's clock?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)