|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 6 (pages 111- 133).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Manilov's oldest child?
2. What does Tchitchikov notice about the peasant houses leading up to Sobakevitch's house?
(a) They are small.
(b) They are well-built.
(c) They are ugly.
(d) They are falling apart.
3. What does Tchitchikov accuse Selifan of in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Being asleep.
(b) Being drunk.
(c) Being a traitor.
(d) Being overly angry.
4. What is the name of Plyushkin's eldest daughter?
5. How old does Plyushkin say he is?
(a) In his 60s.
(b) In his 70s.
(c) In his 40s.
(d) In his 50s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the townspeople interested in Tchitchikov?
2. Who comes into Nozdroyov's house looking for him?
3. What does Madame Korobotcha complain about to Tchitchikov?
4. What does Tchitchikov often say about Petrushka?
5. Where does Tchitchikov plan to go when he leaves Manilov's house?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)