|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 6 (pages 111- 133).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Nozdroyov arrested?
(a) Public drunkenness.
(b) Hiring a prostitute.
(c) Selling drugs.
(d) Beating a man.
2. Who comes into Nozdroyov's house looking for him?
(a) His drug dealer.
(b) A priest.
(c) The police-captain.
(d) His servant.
3. How much does Tchitchikov speculate the beautiful young woman's dowry is?
4. Where is Tchitchikov invited to dine after becoming popular?
(a) At the minister's.
(b) At the governor's.
(c) At the police chief's.
(d) At the mayor's.
5. What flavor of brandy does Tchitchikov put in his tea at Madame Korobotcha's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Plyushkin wish he had given Tchitchikov after he leaves?
2. During what time does Dead Souls take place?
3. What does Madame Korobotcha complain about to Tchitchikov?
4. Nozdroyov tells Tchitchikov he can have his dead souls free if he buys what from him?
5. What does Tchitchikov ask the servant at the hotel about?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)