|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 6 (pages 111- 133).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is painted on Madame Korobotcha's clock?
2. How many souls does Plyushkin own?
(a) More than 800.
(b) More than 3,000.
(c) More than 1,000.
(d) More than 500.
3. For what is Nozdroyov arrested?
(a) Beating a man.
(b) Selling drugs.
(c) Hiring a prostitute.
(d) Public drunkenness.
4. What does Plyushkin wish he had given Tchitchikov after he leaves?
(a) A dozen eggs.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A bottle of wine.
5. How much does Tchitchikov pay Plyushkin for each of his dead souls?
(a) 4 kopeks.
(b) 20 kopeks.
(c) 10 kopeks.
(d) 30 kopeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nozdroyov with when he meets with Tchitchikov?
2. What does Nozdroyov tell his servants to do to Tchitchikov?
3. What animal does Tchitchikov think Sobakevitch looks like?
4. Who comes into Nozdroyov's house looking for him?
5. What flavor of brandy does Tchitchikov put in his tea at Madame Korobotcha's house?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)