|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 4 (pages 61- 88).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manilov serve Tchitchikov for dinner?
(a) Buttered bread.
(b) Wine and cheese.
(c) Cabbage soup.
(d) Roasted chicken.
2. What does Nozdroyov tell his servants to do to Tchitchikov?
(a) Beat him.
(b) Search him.
(c) Take his money.
(d) Shoot him.
3. How old is Nozdroyov?
4. What hobby does Petrushka enjoy?
(a) Collecting coins.
(b) Acting in plays.
(c) Playing cricket.
(d) Reading and writing.
5. What does the narrator note is unusual about Tchitchikov's hotel room?
(a) Orange ceilings.
(b) Only one window.
(c) A painting of a nymph.
(d) Children's books on the shelf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flavor of brandy does Tchitchikov put in his tea at Madame Korobotcha's house?
2. Nozdroyov tells Tchitchikov he can have his dead souls free if he buys what from him?
3. What is Madame Korobotcha's first name?
4. What does Madame Korobotcha have pictures of on the walls?
5. What does Madame Korobotcha complain about to Tchitchikov?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)