|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 4 (pages 61- 88).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madame Korobotcha have pictures of on the walls?
(b) Greek gods.
2. What does Manilov serve Tchitchikov for dinner?
(a) Buttered bread.
(b) Roasted chicken.
(c) Cabbage soup.
(d) Wine and cheese.
3. Where is Tchitchikov invited to dine after becoming popular?
(a) At the governor's.
(b) At the minister's.
(c) At the mayor's.
(d) At the police chief's.
4. Where does Tchitchikov plan to go when he leaves Manilov's house?
(a) To see Sobakevitch.
(b) To church.
(c) Back to the hotel.
(d) To see the police master.
5. What is the name of Madame Korobotcha's servant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What talent of the governor's impresses Tchitchikov?
2. What is Madame Korobotcha's first name?
3. What does the narrator note is unusual about Tchitchikov's hotel room?
4. What does Nozdroyov try to get Tchitchikov to buy?
5. What is the name of the town that Tchitchikov visits at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)