|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 3 (pages 296- 331).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Tchitchikov tell Sobakevitch he likes the most of everyone he has met?
(b) The governor.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The vice-governor.
2. What type of pest does Tchitchikov see on the clock in Plyushkin's house?
(a) A roach.
(b) A fly.
(c) An ant.
(d) A spider.
3. How are most of the women of N shaped?
(a) They are tall.
(b) They are plump.
(c) They are short.
(d) They are very skinny.
4. What does Tchitchikov notice about the peasant houses leading up to Sobakevitch's house?
(a) They are small.
(b) They are ugly.
(c) They are well-built.
(d) They are falling apart.
5. Where does Tchitchikov plan to go when he leaves Manilov's house?
(a) Back to the hotel.
(b) To see Sobakevitch.
(c) To see the police master.
(d) To church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Tchitchikov's partner in crime from the customs office?
2. About what time is it when Tchitchikov wakes up when he spends the night at Madame Korobotcha's?
3. Where do all the townspeople meet at the end of Part 1, Chapter 9?
4. How much money does Tchitchikov make per year at his first job?
5. Who tries to convince Andrey not to leave his job?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)