|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 3 (pages 296- 331).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the servants of Madame Korobotcha died?
2. How are most of the women of N shaped?
(a) They are plump.
(b) They are short.
(c) They are very skinny.
(d) They are tall.
3. According to Nozdroyov, why does Derebin's aunt leave her property to him?
(a) She had no children.
(b) Her children died.
(c) Her son married a serf.
(d) Derebin was better to her than her own son was.
4. What does Tchitchikov accuse Selifan of in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Being a traitor.
(b) Being asleep.
(c) Being drunk.
(d) Being overly angry.
5. What does Nozdroyov tell everyone at the police chief's ball?
(a) That Tchitchikov is already married.
(b) That Tchitchikov killed all of his serfs.
(c) That Tchitchikov consorts with criminals.
(d) That Tchitchikov deals in dead souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Tchitchikov given when he gets out of prison?
2. What does Selifan do for Tchitchikov?
3. What does Sofia say is no longer in style?
4. Why does Tchitchikov really want to buy dead souls?
5. Who comes into Nozdroyov's house looking for him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)