|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 1 (pages 255- 285).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Nozdroyov arrested?
(a) Public drunkenness.
(b) Selling drugs.
(c) Hiring a prostitute.
(d) Beating a man.
2. How much does the president believe a good steward costs?
(a) 1,000 rubles.
(b) 10,000 rubles.
(c) 3,000 rubles.
(d) 8,000 rubles.
3. How are most of the women of N shaped?
(a) They are tall.
(b) They are short.
(c) They are very skinny.
(d) They are plump.
4. What distinguishable characteristic does the narrator point out about the women of N?
(a) They take unusual care in their word choices.
(b) They will not speak unless spoken to.
(c) They wash their clothes very often.
(d) They like to argue.
5. In what Ianguage do the women of N often speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the girl Tchitchikov runs into with his chaise turn out to be?
2. What do the women of N. often use as visiting cards?
3. Why does Andrey quit his job in Petersburg?
4. What has Nozdroyov been doing when he meets with Tchitchikov?
5. What is Andrey's job?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)