|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kaiser have a house?
(a) In downtown New Orleans.
(b) In the suburbs.
(c) In Miaimi.
(d) In New York.
2. What does the gunman say to Jordan shortly before he disappears?
(a) That he had always loved her.
(b) That she will never be safe.
(c) That he put a bomb in her car.
(d) That her sister is alive.
3. Where do Lenz and Kaiser first interview Gaines?
(a) At the police station.
(b) In his house.
(c) In his car.
(d) In the park.
4. What does the FBI do when it discovers Gaines may have escaped his FBI surveillance?
(a) Closes all the bridges and tunnels.
(b) Informs the media.
(c) Locks down Wal-Mart.
(d) Grounds all planes in the area.
5. Where did Hoffman serve time in prison?
(a) A prison in Hong Kong.
(b) A secret FBI jail.
(c) Sing Sing Prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up shooting the gunman and saving Jordan?
2. How does Wendy end up dying?
3. After receiving the disturbing phone call, what does Wheaton tell Jordan he's injecting into her intravenously?
4. How long was there a gap between the two series of killings?
5. Why does Gaines hate Frank Smith so much?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jordan react to the news that the victim whose body has been found was raped?
2. What does Wendy do when she realizes that there is a man with a gun during her walk with Jordan?
3. What kind of relationship did Wheaton have with his mother?
4. How does Gaines escape his FBI surveillance?
5. What are Gaines and his girlfriend doing as Lenz and Kaiser prepare to question him for the first time?
6. From where does Kaiser recognize the woman in the computer-enhanced images?
7. What is surprising to Jordan about Kaiser's house?
8. How does Laveau disappear?
9. What happens with Gaines's girlfriend as Lenz and Kaiser are questioning Gaines for the first time?
10. How does Wheaton kidnap Jordan?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)