|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jordan think she should question Thalia alone?
(a) She's tired of not being able to talk to anyone.
(b) They can talk woman-to-woman.
(c) She speaks Creole and the others don't.
(d) She wants to talk to her in secret.
2. What does Jordan do to the man who tried to kidnap her before he disappears?
(a) Takes some photos from him.
(b) Tags him with a tracking device.
(c) Gives him her number.
(d) Shoots him.
3. Who notifies the police that Laveau has disappeared?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her girlfriend.
(d) Her mother.
4. How long does Kaiser actually stay in the hospital?
(b) Just a few hours.
(c) Just a few days.
5. How does Smith react when he learns that Laveau is missing?
(a) He doesn't seem to react at all.
(b) He gets furiously angry.
(c) He doesn't seem surprised.
(d) He is shocked and upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jordan encourage Kaiser to rest once she takes him home?
2. What major secret does Jordan divulge to Thalia during their conversation?
3. Jordan goes into the building where Gaines has hostages to retrieve ___________.
4. What does Kaiser yell at Jordan when he suddenly appears during the shooting?
5. How does Knapp respond when Jordan walks in during Gaines's interview with Lenz and Kaiser?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jordan react to the news that the victim whose body has been found was raped?
2. What kind of relationship did Wheaton have with his mother?
3. What are Gaines and his girlfriend doing as Lenz and Kaiser prepare to question him for the first time?
4. What does Wendy do when she realizes that there is a man with a gun during her walk with Jordan?
5. What does Gaines claim as he is holding people hostage?
6. Why does Glass claim to know who Jordan is when she walks in during his interview with Frank and Lenz?
7. What does Jordan realize about Wheaton when she wakes up in the bathtub?
8. How do Jordan, Kaiser, Baxter, and Bowles feel about how the questioning of their four suspects went?
9. What does Juan confess to the investigators about Smith and Wheaton?
10. How does the FBI team react to Jordan's theory that the killer has Multiple Personality Disorder?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)