|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only suspect to noticeably recognize Jordan during questioning?
2. Why is Wheaton upset by a phone call which he receives?
(a) No one says anything.
(b) He hears a grown woman crying.
(c) Someone yells obscenities at him.
(d) He hears a baby crying.
3. Where are Kaiser and Jordan when the phone interrupts them being intimate?
(a) In the car.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the shower.
(d) In the lobby.
4. Who brings up the idea that the killer might have Multiple Personality Disorder?
5. What does Smith invite Jordan to do before she leaves after questioning him for the first time?
(a) Go to Paris with him that weekend.
(b) Come back and photograph him.
(c) Come back to have him paint her.
(d) Return for a social visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Knapp respond when Jordan walks in during Gaines's interview with Lenz and Kaiser?
2. What is the person who shoots at Wendy and Jordan dressed like?
3. How does Gaines react when Jordan enters during his interview with Kaiser and Lenz?
4. Whose face does Jordan see over her as she loses consciousness?
5. Why does Jordan think she should question Thalia alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gaines claim as he is holding people hostage?
2. Why does Jordan move the ice cooler closer to her tub at Wheaton's?
3. What does Jordan realize about Wheaton when she wakes up in the bathtub?
4. How does the FBI team react to Jordan's theory that the killer has Multiple Personality Disorder?
5. What is surprising to Jordan about Kaiser's house?
6. What does Juan confess to the investigators about Smith and Wheaton?
7. What do Kaiser and Lenz threaten to do to Gaines in order to make him talk to them when they first approach him as a suspect?
8. How does Wheaton kidnap Jordan?
9. What does Smith confess to Jordan about why he and Wheaton have heated arguments?
10. How do Jordan, Kaiser, Baxter, and Bowles feel about how the questioning of their four suspects went?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)