|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gunman say to Jordan shortly before he disappears?
(a) That she will never be safe.
(b) That her sister is alive.
(c) That he put a bomb in her car.
(d) That he had always loved her.
2. Where does Kaiser get shot?
(a) The leg.
(b) The torso.
(c) The arm.
(d) The neck.
3. What is Kaiser looking through when he thinks he recognizes someone?
(a) Jordan's wallet.
(b) Jordan's yearbook.
(c) Computer enhanced images.
(d) The newspaper.
4. How long was there a gap between the two series of killings?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Twenty-five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
5. What person is Wendy suspicious of during her walk with Jordan?
(a) The mailman.
(b) A very large man watching them.
(c) A tour guide.
(d) A greasy looking guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kaiser and Jordan finally do at his house that they haven't been able to do before?
2. What does Wheaton actually inject into Jordan?
3. On what campus is Gaines holding hostages?
4. How does Gaines react when Jordan enters during his interview with Kaiser and Lenz?
5. What does Jordan think about Laveau's involvement in the serial killings after speaking to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What photo does Kaiser find in the gunman's apartment?
2. What are Gaines and his girlfriend doing as Lenz and Kaiser prepare to question him for the first time?
3. How do Jordan, Kaiser, Baxter, and Bowles feel about how the questioning of their four suspects went?
4. How does Jordan react to the news that the victim whose body has been found was raped?
5. How does Gaines escape his FBI surveillance?
6. What do Kaiser and Lenz threaten to do to Gaines in order to make him talk to them when they first approach him as a suspect?
7. What happens with Gaines's girlfriend as Lenz and Kaiser are questioning Gaines for the first time?
8. What does Gaines claim as he is holding people hostage?
9. What does Wendy do when she realizes that there is a man with a gun during her walk with Jordan?
10. What does Smith confess to Jordan about why he and Wheaton have heated arguments?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)