|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jordan get away from the museum?
(a) A limo.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A cab.
(d) On foot.
2. Who is Wendy Travis?
(a) Jordan's second sister.
(b) Jordan's high school friend.
(c) Jordan's FBI bodyguard.
(d) Jordan's mother.
3. Who is Marc Lacour?
(a) Jordan's brother-in-law.
(b) Jordan's doctor.
(c) Jordan's old fiance.
(d) The agent in charge down in New Orleans.
4. What piece of clothing identifies a suspicious person in the crowd outside of Wingate's burning apartment?
(a) A skull cap.
(b) A torn leather jacket.
(c) Cowboy bats.
(d) A yellow scarf.
5. Whom does Jordan call from the plane on her way to New York city from Hong Kong?
(a) James Knight.
(b) Daniel Craig.
(c) John Kaiser.
(d) Daniel Baxter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jordan pretend to be in order to be able to take pictures of the fire at Wingate's apartment and the crowd?
2. What does de Becque have throughout his mansion?
3. Where is the FBI trying to gather and analyze all of the Sleeping Women paintings?
4. What landmark is near the New Orleans FBI headquarters?
5. Who is Fred Coates?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does de Becque hint about Jordan's father during her first visit to his mansion?
2. What is so suspicious about the random call Jordan gets in the middle of the night soon after her sister disappears?
3. How do Jane's children react to seeing Jordan after their mother has disappeared?
4. What is the mystery behind the Sleeping Women paintings?
5. What are Wheaton's symptoms from his scleroderma?
6. What does Wheaton report when Lenz asks him if any of his students have painted naked women before?
7. What does Jordan notice about the lighting in the Sleeping Women?
8. Which photograph shocks Jordan when she sees it at de Becque's mansion?
9. What happens when Jordan lands in Washington, D.C. to meet with the FBI?
10. What offer does Wingate make to Jordan about her own photography?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)