|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Specifically, how do Lenz and Baxter want Glass to help in the investigation?
(a) Pose as an FBI agent during questioning.
(b) Go undercover on the street.
(c) Try to bait the killer by hanging out at his favorite coffee shop.
(d) Go on TV and beg for her sister's life.
2. The FBI traced the strange call that Jordan received in the night soon after her sister disappeared to _________.
3. What is the name of the friend Jordan calls from the plane en route to New York City from Hong Kong?
(a) Amy Weinstein.
(b) Mark Walstein.
(c) Ron Epstein.
(d) Jude Bernstein.
4. How does Jordan pass most of the time during the flight to New York?
(b) Surfing the internet, even though it's forbidden on the plane.
(d) Doing crossword puzzles.
5. What act, which is forbidden by the museum, does Jordan do before she finally leaves?
(a) Open the windows.
(b) Takes pictures of the paintings.
(c) Brings in food and drink.
(d) Takes her shoes off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role did Kaiser have in Viet Nam?
2. How do people react to Jordan when she first enters the museum in Hong Kong?
3. What does Jordan do immediately after she sees the painting of her sister?
4. In what war did Wheaton serve?
5. During their flight to New Orleans, Lenz interacts with Jordan by ________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Jordan sees the Sleeping Women paintings?
2. Why do Lenz and Baxter want to use Jordan when questioning suspects?
3. What is the mystery behind the Sleeping Women paintings?
4. What is Dr. Lenz's theory about the killer(s) behind the Sleeping Women?
5. How does Wheaton react when he sees Jordan for the first time during his interview with the FBI?
6. What act in Viet Nam did Wheaton report to his superiors in the military?
7. How does Fred Coates die?
8. What does de Becque hint about Jordan's father during her first visit to his mansion?
9. Which photograph shocks Jordan when she sees it at de Becque's mansion?
10. What are the names of the three students who work for Wheaton at the university?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)