|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The FBI traced the strange call that Jordan received in the night soon after her sister disappeared to _________.
2. Who is Marc Lacour?
(a) Jordan's doctor.
(b) Jordan's brother-in-law.
(c) The agent in charge down in New Orleans.
(d) Jordan's old fiance.
3. What weapon does Kaiser request Jordan carry with her?
(a) A knife.
(b) A taser.
(c) A gun.
(d) More mace.
4. How does Jordan leave the scene of Wingate's burning apartment?
(a) By bus.
(b) By subway.
(c) By motorcycle.
(d) By taxi.
5. What is Jordan Glass's specialty in her career?
(a) Local politics and education.
(b) War photography.
(c) Classical music.
(d) Modern art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jordan insists that her brother-in-law is told about the painting of her sister by ______________.
2. What landmark is near the New Orleans FBI headquarters?
3. Kaiser confesses having a difficult relationship with ___________.
4. Where is the FBI trying to gather and analyze all of the Sleeping Women paintings?
5. What is the subject of the book Jordan is working on when the novel opens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What offer does Wingate make to Jordan about her own photography?
2. What does Wheaton report when Lenz asks him if any of his students have painted naked women before?
3. How does Wheaton react when he sees Jordan for the first time during his interview with the FBI?
4. What does Jordan think about what happened to her sister in the beginning of the novel?
5. What happens when Jordan lands in Washington, D.C. to meet with the FBI?
6. What are Wheaton's symptoms from his scleroderma?
7. How did Jordan's father supposedly die?
8. What does de Becque hint about Jordan's father during her first visit to his mansion?
9. Why did Kaiser leave a higher ranking position in Quantico for his job in New Orleans?
10. Why does Jordan decide to go to the museum in Hong Kong?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)