|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jordan get away from the museum?
(a) A limo.
(b) On foot.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A cab.
2. During their flight to New Orleans, Lenz interacts with Jordan by ________________.
(a) Making fun of her clothes.
(b) Spilling a drink on her.
(c) Taking evidence from her fingernails.
(d) Interviewing her.
3. In response to his question, what does Jordan tell de Becque she thinks about her sister?
(a) She think she is dead.
(b) She is not sure if she is dead or alive.
(c) She knows she is still alive.
(d) She knows she is dead.
4. How does Baxter appear for the first meeting which Jordan attends in Bowles's office?
(a) He doesn't attend.
(b) By videoconference.
(c) By speakerphone.
(d) In person.
5. Where does Marcel de Becque live?
(c) Grand Cayman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship does de Becque claim to have had with Jordan's father?
2. Who is Wendy Travis?
3. How does Jordan calm herself on the plane from Hong Kong to New York?
4. Initially, whom does Jordan plan to stay with in New Orleans?
5. What has Jordan's brother-in-law told his children about what happened to their mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which photograph shocks Jordan when she sees it at de Becque's mansion?
2. What is so suspicious about the random call Jordan gets in the middle of the night soon after her sister disappears?
3. What are the names of the three students who work for Wheaton at the university?
4. What offer does Wingate make to Jordan about her own photography?
5. How does Jordan respond to de Becque's invitation that she come to his house and photograph his paintings?
6. What is Marc referring to with his remark "It wouldn't be the first time ..."?
7. Who is Ron Epstein?
8. What is the mystery behind the Sleeping Women paintings?
9. What happens when Jordan sees the Sleeping Women paintings?
10. What does Jordan notice about the lighting in the Sleeping Women?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)