|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the FBI trying to gather and analyze all of the Sleeping Women paintings?
(a) Their lab in Washington, D.C.
(b) Hong Kong.
(c) Their sercret office in New Orleans.
(d) New York.
2. Kaiser confesses having a difficult relationship with ___________.
(a) Dr. Lenz.
(d) The Director of the FBI.
3. Who is Christopher Wingate?
(a) The artist of the Sleeping Women.
(b) Jordan's boyfriend in Hong Kong.
(c) An agent who deals art.
(d) The curator of the museum.
4. What does de Becque offer Jordan to drink when she first arrives at his estate?
(b) Iced tea.
5. Jordan's mother is known for _____________.
(a) Her beautiful quilts.
(b) Her singing voice.
(c) Her amazing cookies.
(d) Being an alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend Jordan calls from the plane en route to New York City from Hong Kong?
2. How does Baxter know what is happening during the interviews?
3. Whom does Jordan call from the plane on her way to New York city from Hong Kong?
4. What act, which is forbidden by the museum, does Jordan do before she finally leaves?
5. Who is Roger Wheaton?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Lenz's theory about the killer(s) behind the Sleeping Women?
2. Which photograph shocks Jordan when she sees it at de Becque's mansion?
3. What is the mystery behind the Sleeping Women paintings?
4. What is so suspicious about the random call Jordan gets in the middle of the night soon after her sister disappears?
5. What does Wheaton report when Lenz asks him if any of his students have painted naked women before?
6. Why did Kaiser leave a higher ranking position in Quantico for his job in New Orleans?
7. How does Fred Coates die?
8. What are the names of the three students who work for Wheaton at the university?
9. Who is Ron Epstein?
10. What does Jordan notice about the lighting in the Sleeping Women?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)