|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who keeps calling during Jordan's first lunch with Kaiser?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) Dr. Lenz.
(c) His mother.
(d) An anonymous person who doesn't say anything.
2. Where is the FBI trying to gather and analyze all of the Sleeping Women paintings?
(a) Hong Kong.
(b) Their lab in Washington, D.C.
(c) New York.
(d) Their sercret office in New Orleans.
3. How many suspects result from the evidence about the paintbrushes being used to pain the Sleeping Women?
(b) Too many to count.
4. How does de Becque describe his ability to recognize great art?
(a) He tastes it.
(b) He reads about it.
(c) He hears it.
(d) He feels it.
5. Whom does Kaiser ask to eat separately from him and Jordan during a meal?
(a) Wendy Travis.
(c) Jane Glass.
(d) Kevin Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kaiser and Dr. Lenz first interview Wheaton?
2. How does Baxter appear for the first meeting which Jordan attends in Bowles's office?
3. Where does Christopher Wingate live?
4. How does Jordan calm herself on the plane from Hong Kong to New York?
5. In what war did Wheaton serve?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jordan's father supposedly die?
2. Why did Kaiser leave a higher ranking position in Quantico for his job in New Orleans?
3. What does Wheaton report when Lenz asks him if any of his students have painted naked women before?
4. What are the names of the three students who work for Wheaton at the university?
5. What is Dr. Lenz's theory about the killer(s) behind the Sleeping Women?
6. What are Wheaton's symptoms from his scleroderma?
7. What offer does Wingate make to Jordan about her own photography?
8. Why are Kaiser and Jordan intrigued by the fact that de Becque once lived in Asia?
9. How do Jane's children react to seeing Jordan after their mother has disappeared?
10. What happens when Jordan lands in Washington, D.C. to meet with the FBI?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)