|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was there a gap between the two series of killings?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Twenty-five years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
2. Where did Hoffman serve time in prison?
(a) A prison in Hong Kong.
(b) Sing Sing Prison.
(d) A secret FBI jail.
3. What word does Jordan gasp out as she loses consciousness?
4. How many students does Gaines take hostage in the room with him?
5. Where does Jordan encourage Kaiser to rest once she takes him home?
(a) At the kitchen table as she cooks him dinner.
(b) In bed.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In the hot tub.
6. How does the team learn about Wheaton's spending the night at Smith's house sometimes?
(a) From an anonymous tipster.
(b) From Laveau.
(c) From Juan, his servant.
(d) From Jordan.
7. Who was the only suspect to noticeably recognize Jordan during questioning?
8. Who asked Wheaton to bury his own mother?
(a) His father.
(b) No one.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His brothers.
9. Who calls Kaiser when he is at Wal-Mart looking for Gaines?
10. From where does Frank Smith get his money?
(b) He won the lottery.
(c) Lenz suspects him of running drugs.
(d) He invented a medical device that earns him a lot of money on the side.
11. What does Jordan think about Laveau's involvement in the serial killings after speaking to her?
(a) She definitely is involved.
(b) She might be involved.
(c) She is definitely not involved.
(d) She is likely the killer herself.
12. What is Kaiser looking through when he thinks he recognizes someone?
(a) Computer enhanced images.
(b) Jordan's wallet.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) Jordan's yearbook.
13. Where did the serial killer first start killing people?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
14. Where does Wheaton tell Glass all of his victims are buried?
(a) In a swamp.
(b) Beneath the university art department building.
(c) Beneath the house.
(d) In a large field.
15. Who is outside waiting for Jordan after she finishes speaking to Thalia?
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major event created Wheaton's separate personality?
2. What does Jordan confess to Kaiser about her desire to have a family?
3. What item does Jordan move closer to her while Wheaton is out of the room?
4. What does the FBI do when it discovers Gaines may have escaped his FBI surveillance?
5. Why is Wheaton upset by a phone call which he receives?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)