|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Kaiser when he is at Wal-Mart looking for Gaines?
2. Who brings up the idea that the killer might have Multiple Personality Disorder?
3. What does the FBI do when it discovers Gaines may have escaped his FBI surveillance?
(a) Informs the media.
(b) Locks down Wal-Mart.
(c) Grounds all planes in the area.
(d) Closes all the bridges and tunnels.
4. Where is Conrad Hoffman from?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) New Mexico.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
5. What does Jordan do without Wheaton noticing?
(a) Brushes her hair.
(b) Makes a phone call.
(c) Frees Laveau.
(d) Gets out of the tub.
6. What does Lenz think about Gaines's involvement in the murders after questioning him for the first time?
(a) He's not involved.
(b) He's no longer sure.
(c) He's definitely involved.
(d) He's the killer, and the bodies are in the backyard.
7. Where do Lenz and Kaiser interview Frank Smith?
(a) In the parking lot at his work.
(b) At a football game.
(c) At his house.
(d) At a church.
8. How does Wendy end up dying?
(a) She slips and breaks her neck in a freak accident.
(b) She falls into the river and drowns.
(c) The gunman shoots her multiple times.
(d) Wendy doesn't die in this book.
9. According to Thalia, who abused her growing up?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) No one.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her teacher.
10. Whose face does Jordan see over her as she loses consciousness?
(a) Her sister's.
(c) Her father's.
11. How could Thalia's childhood be described?
(a) An easy one.
(b) A happy one.
(c) A difficult one.
(d) A very, very wealthy one.
12. What does Jordan confess to Kaiser about her desire to have a family?
(a) She'd like to have one.
(b) She'd like to have kids but can't.
(c) She's never really wanted kids.
(d) She really wants to adopt .
13. What is Jordan doing when Kaiser lets her know that he's on his way over to her hotel room?
(c) Taking a bath.
14. How long do the doctors want Kaiser to stay in the hospital?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) One week.
15. How does Kaiser let Jordan know that he's on the way over to her hotel room?
(a) He sends her flowers.
(b) He sends her an email.
(c) He calls.
(d) He sends her a text message.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gaines react when Jordan enters during his interview with Kaiser and Lenz?
2. What does Jordan do to the man who tried to kidnap her before he disappears?
3. Who ends up shooting the gunman and saving Jordan?
4. How does the team learn about Wheaton's spending the night at Smith's house sometimes?
5. Where does Jordan encourage Kaiser to rest once she takes him home?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)