|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who somehow figures out that Kaiser is with Jordan at her hotel?
2. Why does Jordan want to save the gunman?
(a) She wants him to rot in jail for the rest of his life.
(b) She feels badly for him.
(c) He knows the identity of the killer.
(d) He is her boyfriend.
3. What secret does Wendy let slip about the body which the FBI found?
(a) She was raped before she was killed.
(b) She wasn't really dead.
(c) There was a secret message in her jeans.
(d) It was all a hoax to catch the killer.
4. What is Kaiser looking through when he thinks he recognizes someone?
(a) Jordan's wallet.
(b) Jordan's yearbook.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) Computer enhanced images.
5. Where do Lenz and Kaiser first interview Gaines?
(a) In the park.
(b) In his house.
(c) In his car.
(d) At the police station.
6. What sound does Jordan hear when she wakes up for the second time?
(a) A baby crying.
(b) Wheaton sobbing.
(c) People singing.
(d) Laveau humming in her sleep.
7. How does Kaiser let Jordan know that he's on the way over to her hotel room?
(a) He sends her flowers.
(b) He sends her a text message.
(c) He calls.
(d) He sends her an email.
8. How long was there a gap between the two series of killings?
(a) Twenty-five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
9. What major event created Wheaton's separate personality?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) The death of his baby girl.
(c) The death of his father.
(d) The death of his wife.
10. Who brings up the idea that the killer might have Multiple Personality Disorder?
11. Jordan and Kaiser discover the killings first started happening in ____________.
12. Who ends up shooting the gunman and saving Jordan?
(a) Jordan herself.
(b) An innocent bystander.
13. What weapon is Gaines using to keep his hostages?
(a) A gun.
(b) A taser.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A knife.
14. Where does Jordan encourage Kaiser to rest once she takes him home?
(a) On the couch.
(b) In the hot tub.
(c) At the kitchen table as she cooks him dinner.
(d) In bed.
15. What does Lenz think about Gaines's involvement in the murders after questioning him for the first time?
(a) He's definitely involved.
(b) He's no longer sure.
(c) He's the killer, and the bodies are in the backyard.
(d) He's not involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Lenz and Kaiser plan to be more aggressive in their interview with Leon Gaines?
2. What does Wheaton actually inject into Jordan?
3. Where do Lenz and Kaiser interview Frank Smith?
4. How does Knapp respond when Jordan walks in during Gaines's interview with Lenz and Kaiser?
5. Kaiser and Jordan realize several of the victims have been kidnapped from ___________.
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)