|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jordan and Wendy go walking?
(a) In the mall, since Wendy wants Jordan to stay around people.
(b) On treadmills at the gym.
(c) On a hiking trail in the mountains.
(d) Along the Mississippi.
2. Who brings up the idea that the killer might have Multiple Personality Disorder?
3. How does Wendy end up dying?
(a) She falls into the river and drowns.
(b) She slips and breaks her neck in a freak accident.
(c) The gunman shoots her multiple times.
(d) Wendy doesn't die in this book.
4. Where does Kaiser get shot?
(a) The arm.
(b) The leg.
(c) The neck.
(d) The torso.
5. How could Thalia's childhood be described?
(a) An easy one.
(b) A very, very wealthy one.
(c) A difficult one.
(d) A happy one.
6. Where does Kaiser have a house?
(a) In Miaimi.
(b) In the suburbs.
(c) In New York.
(d) In downtown New Orleans.
7. What team arrives to help with the hostage situation?
(a) The local news team.
(b) A team of psychologists.
(c) The student conflict resolution team.
(d) The SWAT team.
8. What major event created Wheaton's separate personality?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) The death of his father.
(c) The death of his baby girl.
(d) The death of his wife.
9. What does Kaiser yell at Jordan when he suddenly appears during the shooting?
(a) To get down.
(b) To shoot the suspect herself.
(c) To call 911.
(d) To chase the suspect.
10. How does Jordan record her conversation with Thalia Laveau?
(a) With a transmitter.
(b) She doesn't.
(c) With her cell phone.
(d) With a handheld video recorder.
11. Who somehow figures out that Kaiser is with Jordan at her hotel?
12. Who is shot first by the gunman during Jordan and Wendy's walk?
(b) An innocent bystander.
(d) The gunman himself.
13. What does Jordan do to the man who tried to kidnap her before he disappears?
(a) Takes some photos from him.
(b) Tags him with a tracking device.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Gives him her number.
14. What secret does Wendy let slip about the body which the FBI found?
(a) It was all a hoax to catch the killer.
(b) She was raped before she was killed.
(c) She wasn't really dead.
(d) There was a secret message in her jeans.
15. What is most often the cause of Multiple Personality Disorder?
(a) No one really knows.
(c) Severe childhood abuse.
(d) Bad medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Linda Knapp's relationship to Gaines?
2. What word does Jordan gasp out as she loses consciousness?
3. Where are Kaiser and Jordan when the phone interrupts them being intimate?
4. In what building is Gaines holding hostages?
5. What is Jordan doing when Kaiser lets her know that he's on his way over to her hotel room?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)