|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do the Sleeping Women paintings sell for?
(a) Not for sale.
(b) Millions of dollars.
(c) No one knows.
(d) Only a few hundred dollars.
2. In response to his question, what does Jordan tell de Becque she thinks about her sister?
(a) She is not sure if she is dead or alive.
(b) She knows she is dead.
(c) She knows she is still alive.
(d) She think she is dead.
3. Who does Jordan pretend to be in order to be able to take pictures of the fire at Wingate's apartment and the crowd?
(a) A reporter.
(b) The owner of the building.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) An insurance agent.
4. Where does Kaiser take Jordan for lunch when they first meet?
(a) A nearby park.
(b) The FBI cafeteria.
(c) His house.
(d) A very fancy steakhouse.
5. How does Baxter appear for the first meeting which Jordan attends in Bowles's office?
(a) In person.
(b) By speakerphone.
(c) He doesn't attend.
(d) By videoconference.
6. To which university have the brushes that were used to paint the Sleeping Women been shipped?
(a) New Orleans University.
(b) Xavier University.
(c) Tulane University.
(d) Spelman College.
7. What does Kaiser initially think about the missing women?
(a) They have all been murdered.
(b) They are still alive.
(c) They all ran away.
(d) They are all in on the game.
8. What role did Kaiser have in Viet Nam?
(a) He was an engineer.
(b) He was a war photographer.
(c) He was a helicopter pilot.
(d) He was an Army Ranger.
9. What does Jordan Glass do for a living?
(a) She's a painter.
(b) She's a professional piano player.
(c) She's a photographer.
(d) She's a politician.
10. What landmark is near the New Orleans FBI headquarters?
(a) Lake Tahoe.
(b) Lake Mead.
(c) Lake Erie.
(d) Lake Pontchartrain.
11. Who is Roger Wheaton?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) A well-known artist.
(c) A respected artist.
(d) A professor at the university.
12. Whom does the FBI call in to help with Jane's disappearance?
(a) No one; this is a trick question.
(b) The CSI actors on TV.
(c) The Investigative Support Unit.
(d) A psychic.
13. What kind of people are crowded around the Sleeping Women paintings?
(a) Several policemen.
(b) No one.
(c) All men.
(d) All women.
14. What kind of museum does Jordan go to in Hong Kong?
(a) An art museum.
(b) An astrology museum.
(c) A science museum.
(d) A history museum.
15. What do the police assume about Jordan's missing sister?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is being held ransome.
(c) She is just playing a mean trick on everyone.
(d) She ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jordan pass most of the time during the flight to New York?
2. What is the code for Jordan to enter during the interviews?
3. What kind of relationship does de Becque claim to have had with Jordan's father?
4. Who is Christopher Wingate?
5. What disease does Wheaton have?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)