|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Lyn and Henry?
(a) Jordan's children.
(b) Kaiser's children.
(c) Jordan's niece and nephew.
(d) Baxter's children.
2. Who is Marc Lacour?
(a) The agent in charge down in New Orleans.
(b) Jordan's brother-in-law.
(c) Jordan's old fiance.
(d) Jordan's doctor.
3. Kaiser confesses having a difficult relationship with ___________.
(a) The Director of the FBI.
(c) Dr. Lenz.
4. What role did Kaiser have in Viet Nam?
(a) He was an Army Ranger.
(b) He was a war photographer.
(c) He was a helicopter pilot.
(d) He was an engineer.
5. To which university have the brushes that were used to paint the Sleeping Women been shipped?
(a) Spelman College.
(b) Xavier University.
(c) Tulane University.
(d) New Orleans University.
6. How is Jordan going to travel to meet de Becque?
(a) By a regular plane.
(b) By FBI private jet.
(c) By boat.
(d) By navy ship.
7. Other than Jordan, who has a strong crush on Kaiser?
(a) Wendy Travis.
(c) Kevin Smith.
(d) Jane Glass.
8. What landmark is near the New Orleans FBI headquarters?
(a) Lake Mead.
(b) Lake Tahoe.
(c) Lake Pontchartrain.
(d) Lake Erie.
9. Where do Kaiser and Dr. Lenz first interview Wheaton?
(a) His studio.
(b) The campus library.
(c) The police station.
(d) The FBI building.
10. What kinds of photographs does de Becque want to show Jordan?
(a) Ones that he has taken himself.
(b) Ones of very bad artists.
(c) Ones from Viet Nam.
(d) Ones he has collected of her.
11. What meal do Kaiser and Jordan share after the FBI meeting concerning the new suspects?
12. Whom does Jordan call from the plane on her way to New York city from Hong Kong?
(a) John Kaiser.
(b) Daniel Craig.
(c) Daniel Baxter.
(d) James Knight.
13. How does Jordan calm herself on the plane from Hong Kong to New York?
(c) Both of these answers are correct.
(d) Neither of these answers is correct.
14. Who keeps calling during Jordan's first lunch with Kaiser?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) An anonymous person who doesn't say anything.
(d) Dr. Lenz.
15. What kind of museum does Jordan go to in Hong Kong?
(a) A history museum.
(b) A science museum.
(c) An astrology museum.
(d) An art museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend Jordan calls from the plane en route to New York City from Hong Kong?
2. What is the subject of the book Jordan is working on when the novel opens?
3. What has Jordan's brother-in-law told his children about what happened to their mother?
4. What do Kaiser and Jordan eat during their first lunch together?
5. Who is Fred Coates?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)