|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does de Becque act when he first meets Jordan?
(a) Quiet and sullen.
(b) Completely surprised.
(c) Rude and annoyed.
(d) Very courteous like a gentleman.
2. What sad news does the FBI have for Jordan when they first speak to her in Quantico?
(a) Her sister has been found dead.
(b) Another woman has been taken just an hour before.
(c) Her mother has passed away during her vacation.
(d) Her father has been found dead.
3. In what war did Wheaton serve?
(a) Viet Nam.
4. How does Jordan leave the scene of Wingate's burning apartment?
(a) By bus.
(b) By subway.
(c) By motorcycle.
(d) By taxi.
5. What meal do Kaiser and Jordan share after the FBI meeting concerning the new suspects?
6. What piece of clothing identifies a suspicious person in the crowd outside of Wingate's burning apartment?
(a) A torn leather jacket.
(b) Cowboy bats.
(c) A skull cap.
(d) A yellow scarf.
7. What impresses Jordan during the first interview with Wheaton?
(a) His kind eyes.
(b) His fancy clothes.
(c) His fancy wine glasses.
(d) His enormous painting.
8. What famous prize has Jordan won?
(a) The Nobel Prize.
(b) A Grammy.
(c) An Emmy.
(d) The Pulitzer Prize.
9. How does Wingate die?
(a) Jordan hits him with a hammer.
(b) In a fire in his apartment.
(c) He drowns in his bathtub.
(d) He accidentally falls down his big, fancy staircase.
10. During their flight to New Orleans, Lenz interacts with Jordan by ________________.
(a) Taking evidence from her fingernails.
(b) Interviewing her.
(c) Spilling a drink on her.
(d) Making fun of her clothes.
11. What role did Kaiser have in Viet Nam?
(a) He was a war photographer.
(b) He was an engineer.
(c) He was a helicopter pilot.
(d) He was an Army Ranger.
12. How does Jordan get away from the museum?
(a) A limo.
(b) A cab.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) On foot.
13. What does de Becque have throughout his mansion?
(b) Very fine art.
(c) Animal skin rugs, which are illegal.
14. Other than Jordan, who has a strong crush on Kaiser?
(a) Wendy Travis.
(b) Jane Glass.
(c) Kevin Smith.
15. Who is Patrick Bowles?
(a) The FBI Special Agent in Charge.
(b) Kaiser's son.
(c) Jordan's boyfriend.
(d) Jordan's brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christopher Wingate live?
2. How does de Becque describe his ability to recognize great art?
3. Specifically, how do Lenz and Baxter want Glass to help in the investigation?
4. To which university have the brushes that were used to paint the Sleeping Women been shipped?
5. Kaiser confesses having a difficult relationship with ___________.
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)