|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does de Becque act when he first meets Jordan?
(a) Quiet and sullen.
(b) Very courteous like a gentleman.
(c) Completely surprised.
(d) Rude and annoyed.
2. The FBI traced the strange call that Jordan received in the night soon after her sister disappeared to _________.
3. Kaiser confesses having a difficult relationship with ___________.
(a) Dr. Lenz.
(c) The Director of the FBI.
4. How does Wingate die?
(a) He drowns in his bathtub.
(b) Jordan hits him with a hammer.
(c) In a fire in his apartment.
(d) He accidentally falls down his big, fancy staircase.
5. Who is Christopher Wingate?
(a) An agent who deals art.
(b) The curator of the museum.
(c) The artist of the Sleeping Women.
(d) Jordan's boyfriend in Hong Kong.
6. Jordan's mother is known for _____________.
(a) Being an alcoholic.
(b) Her singing voice.
(c) Her amazing cookies.
(d) Her beautiful quilts.
7. What is the name of the friend Jordan calls from the plane en route to New York City from Hong Kong?
(a) Amy Weinstein.
(b) Jude Bernstein.
(c) Mark Walstein.
(d) Ron Epstein.
8. What is the subject of the book Jordan is working on when the novel opens?
(b) Politicans in 1900 America.
9. What disease does Wheaton have?
10. After leaving her brother-in-law's, where does Jordan stay for a few days?
(a) Wendy Travis's house.
(b) The FBI hotel.
(c) A very fancy hotel.
(d) Her own apartment.
11. What sad news does the FBI have for Jordan when they first speak to her in Quantico?
(a) Her sister has been found dead.
(b) Another woman has been taken just an hour before.
(c) Her mother has passed away during her vacation.
(d) Her father has been found dead.
12. What landmark is near the New Orleans FBI headquarters?
(a) Lake Tahoe.
(b) Lake Pontchartrain.
(c) Lake Mead.
(d) Lake Erie.
13. What weapon does Kaiser request Jordan carry with her?
(a) A gun.
(b) A taser.
(c) More mace.
(d) A knife.
14. Other than Jordan, who has a strong crush on Kaiser?
(a) Jane Glass.
(b) Kevin Smith.
(c) Wendy Travis.
15. Who does Jordan pretend to be in order to be able to take pictures of the fire at Wingate's apartment and the crowd?
(a) A reporter.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) The owner of the building.
(d) An insurance agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of relationship does de Becque claim to have had with Jordan's father?
2. Where did Jordan grow up?
3. Whom does Kaiser ask to eat separately from him and Jordan during a meal?
4. What piece of clothing identifies a suspicious person in the crowd outside of Wingate's burning apartment?
5. What is Jordan Glass's specialty in her career?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)