|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police assume about Jordan's missing sister?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is being held ransome.
(d) She is just playing a mean trick on everyone.
2. Specifically, how do Lenz and Baxter want Glass to help in the investigation?
(a) Go on TV and beg for her sister's life.
(b) Go undercover on the street.
(c) Try to bait the killer by hanging out at his favorite coffee shop.
(d) Pose as an FBI agent during questioning.
3. Who is Patrick Bowles?
(a) Kaiser's son.
(b) Jordan's boyfriend.
(c) Jordan's brother-in-law.
(d) The FBI Special Agent in Charge.
4. What do Kaiser and Jordan eat during their first lunch together?
(d) Chinese food.
5. How does Jordan leave the scene of Wingate's burning apartment?
(a) By bus.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By motorcycle.
(d) By subway.
6. What is so unique about the brushes used to paint the Sleeping Women?
(a) They are made by a novice.
(b) They are very expensive and rare.
(c) They have been dyed red.
(d) They have been cut in an unusual way.
7. How does Baxter know what is happening during the interviews?
(a) He is watching from a secret video camera.
(b) Jordan is narrating.
(c) One of the men is wearing a wire so they can be recorded.
(d) He can watch through the one way mirror.
8. What kinds of photographs does de Becque want to show Jordan?
(a) Ones he has collected of her.
(b) Ones of very bad artists.
(c) Ones from Viet Nam.
(d) Ones that he has taken himself.
9. How does Jordan pass most of the time during the flight to New York?
(a) Doing crossword puzzles.
(c) Surfing the internet, even though it's forbidden on the plane.
10. Where does Marcel de Becque live?
(b) Grand Cayman.
11. What is the name of the friend Jordan calls from the plane en route to New York City from Hong Kong?
(a) Jude Bernstein.
(b) Amy Weinstein.
(c) Mark Walstein.
(d) Ron Epstein.
12. What does de Becque offer Jordan to drink when she first arrives at his estate?
(b) Iced tea.
13. What landmark is near the New Orleans FBI headquarters?
(a) Lake Mead.
(b) Lake Pontchartrain.
(c) Lake Tahoe.
(d) Lake Erie.
14. Who is Marc Lacour?
(a) Jordan's brother-in-law.
(b) Jordan's old fiance.
(c) Jordan's doctor.
(d) The agent in charge down in New Orleans.
15. After leaving her brother-in-law's, where does Jordan stay for a few days?
(a) A very fancy hotel.
(b) The FBI hotel.
(c) Her own apartment.
(d) Wendy Travis's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Lyn and Henry?
2. What does Jordan's brother-in-law do the first night she visits him?
3. How does Wingate die?
4. What does Jordan do immediately after she sees the painting of her sister?
5. Where do Kaiser and Dr. Lenz first interview Wheaton?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)