|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who notifies the police that Laveau has disappeared?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her girlfriend.
2. What is the person who shoots at Wendy and Jordan dressed like?
(a) He is in a running outfit.
(b) Very clean-cut and preppy looking.
(c) All in leather.
(d) He is in a very fancy business suit.
3. Where does Jordan encourage Kaiser to rest once she takes him home?
(a) At the kitchen table as she cooks him dinner.
(b) In the hot tub.
(c) In bed.
(d) On the couch.
4. Why does Jordan think she should question Thalia alone?
(a) She speaks Creole and the others don't.
(b) She's tired of not being able to talk to anyone.
(c) They can talk woman-to-woman.
(d) She wants to talk to her in secret.
5. What major event created Wheaton's separate personality?
(a) The death of his wife.
(b) The death of his baby girl.
(c) The death of his mother.
(d) The death of his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lenz and Kaiser interview Frank Smith?
2. Where did Jordan grow up?
3. According to Wingate, who has been buying up all of the recent Sleeping Women?
4. What does Jordan do immediately after she sees the painting of her sister?
5. How do people react to Jordan when she first enters the museum in Hong Kong?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)