|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jordan and Kaiser discover the killings first started happening in ____________.
2. Why does Jordan think she should question Thalia alone?
(a) She wants to talk to her in secret.
(b) She speaks Creole and the others don't.
(c) She's tired of not being able to talk to anyone.
(d) They can talk woman-to-woman.
3. What do Kaiser and Jordan finally do at his house that they haven't been able to do before?
(a) Share their theory that Bentz is actually the killer.
(b) Drink a glass of wine.
(c) Sleep together.
(d) Deal drugs.
4. Whom does the FBI call in to help with Jane's disappearance?
(a) The Investigative Support Unit.
(b) No one; this is a trick question.
(c) A psychic.
(d) The CSI actors on TV.
5. What weapon does Kaiser request Jordan carry with her?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A taser.
(d) More mace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Linda Knapp's relationship to Gaines?
2. What is the name of the friend Jordan calls from the plane en route to New York City from Hong Kong?
3. Who is Roger Wheaton?
4. What does the FBI team initially suspect is the relationship between Wheaton and Smith?
5. What kind of museum does Jordan go to in Hong Kong?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)