|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does de Becque think about the women in the Sleeping Women paintings?
(a) They are, in fact, sleeping.
(b) They are models pretending to be dead.
(c) He doesn't know if they are alive or sleeping.
(d) They are models pretending to be sleeping.
2. What landmark is near the New Orleans FBI headquarters?
(a) Lake Mead.
(b) Lake Pontchartrain.
(c) Lake Tahoe.
(d) Lake Erie.
3. What offer does de Beque make to Jordan before she leaves?
(a) He will pay any amount of money for one of her photographs.
(b) He will pay off her student loans.
(c) He will buy her a house.
(d) She can stay with him for safety.
4. What does the FBI team initially suspect is the relationship between Wheaton and Smith?
(a) Wheaton is dealing drugs to Smith.
(b) Smith is blackmailing Wheaton.
(c) They are lovers.
(d) Wheaton is blackmailing Smith.
5. What is Kaiser looking through when he thinks he recognizes someone?
(a) Jordan's yearbook.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) Jordan's wallet.
(d) Computer enhanced images.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smith invite Jordan to do before she leaves after questioning him for the first time?
2. How does Baxter appear for the first meeting which Jordan attends in Bowles's office?
3. How does Jordan calm herself on the plane from Hong Kong to New York?
4. Where does Laveau live?
5. Who is shot first by the gunman during Jordan and Wendy's walk?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)