|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of photographs does de Becque want to show Jordan?
(a) Ones he has collected of her.
(b) Ones from Viet Nam.
(c) Ones of very bad artists.
(d) Ones that he has taken himself.
2. What is Jordan doing when Kaiser lets her know that he's on his way over to her hotel room?
(c) Taking a bath.
3. What famous prize has Jordan won?
(a) A Grammy.
(b) The Pulitzer Prize.
(c) The Nobel Prize.
(d) An Emmy.
4. How skilled is Kaiser at being Jordan's lighting assistant?
(a) Very skilled, although he pretends not to know very much.
(b) Quite skilled, actually.
(c) Not at all.
(d) Somewhat skilled, though he pretends to know a lot more than he does.
5. How does Jordan get away from the museum?
(a) A limo.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A cab.
(d) On foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Lenz and Kaiser plan to be more aggressive in their interview with Leon Gaines?
2. According to Wingate, who has been buying up all of the recent Sleeping Women?
3. What does Wheaton confess his disease has done to him?
4. Where does Wheaton live?
5. How does Kaiser let Jordan know that he's on the way over to her hotel room?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)