|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses Jordan during the first interview with Wheaton?
(a) His fancy clothes.
(b) His fancy wine glasses.
(c) His kind eyes.
(d) His enormous painting.
2. Who is Dr. Arthur Lenz?
(a) Jordan's sister's doctor.
(b) Psychologist the FBI hired to help Jordan with her stress.
(c) Forensics psychologist for the FBI.
(d) Art historian.
3. What weapon does Kaiser request Jordan carry with her?
(a) More mace.
(b) A taser.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
4. What does Kaiser initially think about the missing women?
(a) They have all been murdered.
(b) They all ran away.
(c) They are all in on the game.
(d) They are still alive.
5. What kinds of photographs does de Becque want to show Jordan?
(a) Ones of very bad artists.
(b) Ones from Viet Nam.
(c) Ones he has collected of her.
(d) Ones that he has taken himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Christopher Wingate?
2. Who is Patrick Bowles?
3. What does Jordan do immediately after she sees the painting of her sister?
4. Whom does Kaiser ask to eat separately from him and Jordan during a meal?
5. Who is outside waiting for Jordan after she finishes speaking to Thalia?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)