|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How could Thalia's childhood be described?
(a) An easy one.
(b) A happy one.
(c) A very, very wealthy one.
(d) A difficult one.
2. Where do Kaiser and Dr. Lenz first interview Wheaton?
(a) The campus library.
(b) His studio.
(c) The FBI building.
(d) The police station.
3. What does de Becque offer Jordan to drink when she first arrives at his estate?
(b) Iced tea.
4. What kind of relationship does de Becque claim to have had with Jordan's father?
(a) They were enemies.
(b) They were roommates in the army.
(c) They were friends.
(d) De Becque hired Jordan's father as a personal bodyguard.
5. What do the police assume about Jordan's missing sister?
(a) She is just playing a mean trick on everyone.
(b) She is dead.
(c) She is being held ransome.
(d) She ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jordan negotiate with the FBI for her pictures and assistance?
2. Whom does the FBI call in to help with Jane's disappearance?
3. In response to his question, what does Jordan tell de Becque she thinks about her sister?
4. What does Jordan stop to buy on her way to meet Wingate?
5. What kinds of photographs does de Becque want to show Jordan?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)