|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people are crowded around the Sleeping Women paintings?
(a) All men.
(b) Several policemen.
(c) No one.
(d) All women.
2. What does Smith tell the investigators he has noticed Gaines doing to Laveau?
(a) Hitting on her.
(b) Taking tons of photos of her.
(c) Tapping her cell phone.
(d) Painting her portrait.
3. In what war did Wheaton serve?
(c) Viet Nam.
4. How does Gaines feel about Thalia Laveau?
(a) He thinks she is annoying and ugly.
(b) He respects her mind and artistic talent.
(c) He feels protective of her, like a big brother.
(d) He just wants to sleep with her.
5. What is the subject of the book Jordan is working on when the novel opens?
(b) Politicans in 1900 America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does de Becque offer Jordan to drink when she first arrives at his estate?
2. How does Laveau first talk to Jordan when she arrives to talk to her for the first time?
3. Where did Jordan grow up?
4. According to Wingate, who has been buying up all of the recent Sleeping Women?
5. How does Gaines react when Jordan enters during his interview with Kaiser and Lenz?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)