|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so unique about the brushes used to paint the Sleeping Women?
(a) They have been dyed red.
(b) They are very expensive and rare.
(c) They are made by a novice.
(d) They have been cut in an unusual way.
2. In response to his question, what does Jordan tell de Becque she thinks about her sister?
(a) She knows she is dead.
(b) She is not sure if she is dead or alive.
(c) She knows she is still alive.
(d) She think she is dead.
3. What does Jordan negotiate with the FBI for her pictures and assistance?
(a) No charges will be filed against her.
(b) She will be in the Witness Protection Program.
(c) She will be kept in the loop and allowed to help.
(d) The FBI will buy her a new apartment in New York.
4. Who is Roger Wheaton?
(a) A professor at the university.
(b) A well-known artist.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) A respected artist.
5. Where does Marcel de Becque live?
(a) Grand Cayman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jordan insists that her brother-in-law is told about the painting of her sister by ______________.
2. What kinds of photographs does de Becque want to show Jordan?
3. The FBI traced the strange call that Jordan received in the night soon after her sister disappeared to _________.
4. What is the name of the friend Jordan calls from the plane en route to New York City from Hong Kong?
5. What has Jordan's brother-in-law told his children about what happened to their mother?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)