|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act, which is forbidden by the museum, does Jordan do before she finally leaves?
(a) Takes her shoes off.
(b) Open the windows.
(c) Brings in food and drink.
(d) Takes pictures of the paintings.
2. Where is the FBI trying to gather and analyze all of the Sleeping Women paintings?
(a) Their sercret office in New Orleans.
(b) Their lab in Washington, D.C.
(c) New York.
(d) Hong Kong.
3. Who is Patrick Bowles?
(a) Kaiser's son.
(b) The FBI Special Agent in Charge.
(c) Jordan's brother-in-law.
(d) Jordan's boyfriend.
4. What does de Becque have throughout his mansion?
(a) Animal skin rugs, which are illegal.
(c) Very fine art.
5. What does Jordan's brother-in-law do the first night she visits him?
(a) He confesses that he has always loved her.
(b) He tries to kiss her.
(c) He proposes.
(d) He gives her a check for her inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Lyn and Henry?
2. Initially, whom does Jordan plan to stay with in New Orleans?
3. What famous prize has Jordan won?
4. Who is Christopher Wingate?
5. What kind of people are crowded around the Sleeping Women paintings?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)