|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act, which is forbidden by the museum, does Jordan do before she finally leaves?
(a) Open the windows.
(b) Brings in food and drink.
(c) Takes pictures of the paintings.
(d) Takes her shoes off.
2. How does Wingate die?
(a) In a fire in his apartment.
(b) Jordan hits him with a hammer.
(c) He drowns in his bathtub.
(d) He accidentally falls down his big, fancy staircase.
3. What is Jordan Glass's specialty in her career?
(a) Modern art.
(b) Local politics and education.
(c) War photography.
(d) Classical music.
4. What does Jordan stop to buy on her way to meet Wingate?
(a) A gun.
(b) Some flowers.
(c) A can of mace.
(d) A bottle of wine.
5. What does Jordan negotiate with the FBI for her pictures and assistance?
(a) She will be kept in the loop and allowed to help.
(b) No charges will be filed against her.
(c) The FBI will buy her a new apartment in New York.
(d) She will be in the Witness Protection Program.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who keeps calling during Jordan's first lunch with Kaiser?
2. The FBI traced the strange call that Jordan received in the night soon after her sister disappeared to _________.
3. Where did Jordan grow up?
4. What do Kaiser and Jordan eat during their first lunch together?
5. What piece of clothing identifies a suspicious person in the crowd outside of Wingate's burning apartment?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)