|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jordan's mother is known for _____________.
(a) Her amazing cookies.
(b) Being an alcoholic.
(c) Her singing voice.
(d) Her beautiful quilts.
2. Where is the FBI trying to gather and analyze all of the Sleeping Women paintings?
(a) Their sercret office in New Orleans.
(b) Hong Kong.
(c) New York.
(d) Their lab in Washington, D.C.
3. Jordan insists that her brother-in-law is told about the painting of her sister by ______________.
(d) Jordan herself.
4. What is the subject of the book Jordan is working on when the novel opens?
(c) Politicans in 1900 America.
5. How do people react to Jordan when she first enters the museum in Hong Kong?
(a) They are very nice and friendly.
(b) They kick her out right away.
(c) They accuse her of sneaking in without paying.
(d) They all stare at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jordan Glass's specialty in her career?
2. Where does Christopher Wingate live?
3. What piece of clothing identifies a suspicious person in the crowd outside of Wingate's burning apartment?
4. What landmark is near the New Orleans FBI headquarters?
5. What act, which is forbidden by the museum, does Jordan do before she finally leaves?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)