|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Christopher Wingate live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
2. How does Jordan leave the scene of Wingate's burning apartment?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By subway.
(c) By motorcycle.
(d) By bus.
3. How does Wingate die?
(a) Jordan hits him with a hammer.
(b) In a fire in his apartment.
(c) He accidentally falls down his big, fancy staircase.
(d) He drowns in his bathtub.
4. What does Kaiser initially think about the missing women?
(a) They are all in on the game.
(b) They have all been murdered.
(c) They are still alive.
(d) They all ran away.
5. What role did Kaiser have in Viet Nam?
(a) He was an Army Ranger.
(b) He was a helicopter pilot.
(c) He was a war photographer.
(d) He was an engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do the Sleeping Women paintings sell for?
2. Where is the FBI trying to gather and analyze all of the Sleeping Women paintings?
3. Jordan's mother is known for _____________.
4. How does Jordan get away from the museum?
5. What piece of clothing identifies a suspicious person in the crowd outside of Wingate's burning apartment?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)