|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jordan pass most of the time during the flight to New York?
(b) Surfing the internet, even though it's forbidden on the plane.
(c) Doing crossword puzzles.
2. What does Jordan do immediately after she sees the painting of her sister?
(a) Starts crying and screaming at people.
(b) Throws up.
(d) Runs to another part of the museum.
3. What does Jordan negotiate with the FBI for her pictures and assistance?
(a) The FBI will buy her a new apartment in New York.
(b) No charges will be filed against her.
(c) She will be in the Witness Protection Program.
(d) She will be kept in the loop and allowed to help.
4. Where did Jordan grow up?
(a) Oxford, Mississippi.
(b) New York City.
(c) San Francisco, California.
5. Who is Christopher Wingate?
(a) Jordan's boyfriend in Hong Kong.
(b) The artist of the Sleeping Women.
(c) The curator of the museum.
(d) An agent who deals art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dr. Arthur Lenz?
2. What kind of people are crowded around the Sleeping Women paintings?
3. Specifically, how do Lenz and Baxter want Glass to help in the investigation?
4. Jordan's mother is known for _____________.
5. Whom does the FBI call in to help with Jane's disappearance?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)