|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people react to Jordan when she first enters the museum in Hong Kong?
(a) They all stare at her.
(b) They accuse her of sneaking in without paying.
(c) They kick her out right away.
(d) They are very nice and friendly.
2. Where does Kaiser take Jordan for lunch when they first meet?
(a) The FBI cafeteria.
(b) A very fancy steakhouse.
(c) His house.
(d) A nearby park.
3. Initially, whom does Jordan plan to stay with in New Orleans?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her brother-in-law.
4. What has Jordan's brother-in-law told his children about what happened to their mother?
(a) She didn't love them anymore.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She is on vacation.
(d) She died.
5. What kind of people are crowded around the Sleeping Women paintings?
(a) All women.
(b) Several policemen.
(c) No one.
(d) All men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jordan Glass do for a living?
2. What role did Kaiser have in Viet Nam?
3. What do the police assume about Jordan's missing sister?
4. The FBI traced the strange call that Jordan received in the night soon after her sister disappeared to _________.
5. Jordan insists that her brother-in-law is told about the painting of her sister by ______________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)