|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "Dead Sleep"?
(a) John Irving.
(b) Greg Iles.
(c) Ray Hubbard.
(d) J. K. Rowling.
2. Who are Lyn and Henry?
(a) Jordan's niece and nephew.
(b) Baxter's children.
(c) Kaiser's children.
(d) Jordan's children.
3. Jordan's mother is known for _____________.
(a) Her beautiful quilts.
(b) Her singing voice.
(c) Being an alcoholic.
(d) Her amazing cookies.
4. What does Jordan negotiate with the FBI for her pictures and assistance?
(a) She will be kept in the loop and allowed to help.
(b) No charges will be filed against her.
(c) She will be in the Witness Protection Program.
(d) The FBI will buy her a new apartment in New York.
5. According to Wingate, who has been buying up all of the recent Sleeping Women?
(a) He isn't sure.
(b) The FBI, since they need them for evidence.
(c) A collector named Takagi.
(d) Wingate himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role did Kaiser have in Viet Nam?
2. Whom does Jordan call from the plane on her way to New York city from Hong Kong?
3. What do Kaiser and Jordan eat during their first lunch together?
4. Jordan insists that her brother-in-law is told about the painting of her sister by ______________.
5. Specifically, how do Lenz and Baxter want Glass to help in the investigation?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)