|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the FBI call in to help with Jane's disappearance?
(a) No one; this is a trick question.
(b) The CSI actors on TV.
(c) The Investigative Support Unit.
(d) A psychic.
2. What does Jordan Glass do for a living?
(a) She's a painter.
(b) She's a professional piano player.
(c) She's a photographer.
(d) She's a politician.
3. Who is Patrick Bowles?
(a) The FBI Special Agent in Charge.
(b) Jordan's brother-in-law.
(c) Jordan's boyfriend.
(d) Kaiser's son.
4. Who is Christopher Wingate?
(a) An agent who deals art.
(b) The curator of the museum.
(c) Jordan's boyfriend in Hong Kong.
(d) The artist of the Sleeping Women.
5. Where does Christopher Wingate live?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do the Sleeping Women paintings sell for?
2. Who is Wendy Travis?
3. Who is the author of "Dead Sleep"?
4. During their flight to New Orleans, Lenz interacts with Jordan by ________________.
5. How do people react to Jordan when she first enters the museum in Hong Kong?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)