|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the FBI trying to gather and analyze all of the Sleeping Women paintings?
(a) Hong Kong.
(b) Their sercret office in New Orleans.
(c) New York.
(d) Their lab in Washington, D.C.
2. What has Jordan's brother-in-law told his children about what happened to their mother?
(a) She is on vacation.
(b) She didn't love them anymore.
(c) She died.
(d) She ran away.
3. What does Kaiser initially think about the missing women?
(a) They have all been murdered.
(b) They are still alive.
(c) They are all in on the game.
(d) They all ran away.
4. Where does Laveau live?
(a) In a very nice house.
(b) In a college dorm.
(c) In a rooming house apartment.
(d) In the basement of Wheaton's house.
5. How does Jordan calm herself on the plane from Hong Kong to New York?
(c) Both of these answers are correct.
(d) Neither of these answers is correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings up the idea that the killer might have Multiple Personality Disorder?
2. Why is Kaiser no longer with his wife?
3. How does Jordan pass most of the time during the flight to New York?
4. What weapon does Kaiser request Jordan carry with her?
5. Who is Wendy Travis?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)