|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kaiser take Jordan for lunch when they first meet?
(a) His house.
(b) The FBI cafeteria.
(c) A very fancy steakhouse.
(d) A nearby park.
2. Where do Kaiser and Dr. Lenz first interview Wheaton?
(a) The FBI building.
(b) The campus library.
(c) His studio.
(d) The police station.
3. What meal do Kaiser and Jordan share after the FBI meeting concerning the new suspects?
4. What landmark is near the New Orleans FBI headquarters?
(a) Lake Erie.
(b) Lake Pontchartrain.
(c) Lake Tahoe.
(d) Lake Mead.
5. In what war did Wheaton serve?
(c) Viet Nam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jordan think she should question Thalia alone?
2. What does de Becque offer Jordan to drink when she first arrives at his estate?
3. How does Jordan pass most of the time during the flight to New York?
4. How does Jordan get away from the museum?
5. Who brings up the idea that the killer might have Multiple Personality Disorder?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)