|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jordan's brother-in-law do the first night she visits him?
(a) He gives her a check for her inheritance.
(b) He confesses that he has always loved her.
(c) He proposes.
(d) He tries to kiss her.
2. Who is Patrick Bowles?
(a) The FBI Special Agent in Charge.
(b) Jordan's brother-in-law.
(c) Jordan's boyfriend.
(d) Kaiser's son.
3. How does Jordan get away from the museum?
(a) A cab.
(b) On foot.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A limo.
4. Where do Kaiser and Dr. Lenz first interview Wheaton?
(a) The campus library.
(b) His studio.
(c) The FBI building.
(d) The police station.
5. What meal do Kaiser and Jordan share after the FBI meeting concerning the new suspects?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Thalia, who abused her growing up?
2. Who are Lyn and Henry?
3. How is Jordan going to travel to meet de Becque?
4. What act, which is forbidden by the museum, does Jordan do before she finally leaves?
5. Where does Kaiser take Jordan for lunch when they first meet?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)