|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did Kaiser have in Viet Nam?
(a) He was a war photographer.
(b) He was an Army Ranger.
(c) He was an engineer.
(d) He was a helicopter pilot.
2. What do Kaiser and Jordan finally do at his house that they haven't been able to do before?
(a) Drink a glass of wine.
(b) Share their theory that Bentz is actually the killer.
(c) Deal drugs.
(d) Sleep together.
3. Why do Lenz and Kaiser plan to be more aggressive in their interview with Leon Gaines?
(a) He is a con.
(b) He is hard of hearing.
(c) He has attacked them before.
(d) They don't like him as much as the others.
4. What do Kaiser and Jordan eat during their first lunch together?
(c) Chinese food.
5. Who keeps calling during Jordan's first lunch with Kaiser?
(a) An anonymous person who doesn't say anything.
(b) Dr. Lenz.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the FBI trying to gather and analyze all of the Sleeping Women paintings?
2. From where does Frank Smith get his money?
3. What is Kaiser looking through when he thinks he recognizes someone?
4. Where did Hoffman serve time in prison?
5. How long does Kaiser actually stay in the hospital?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)