1. Who is the author of "Dead Sleep"?
(a) J. K. Rowling.
(b) Ray Hubbard.
(c) John Irving.
(d) Greg Iles.
2. What does Jordan Glass do for a living?
(a) She's a politician.
(b) She's a photographer.
(c) She's a professional piano player.
(d) She's a painter.
3. What is Jordan Glass's specialty in her career?
(a) War photography.
(b) Modern art.
(c) Local politics and education.
(d) Classical music.
4. Who is Jonathan Glass?
(a) Jordan's son.
(b) Jordan's boyfriend.
(c) Jordan's brother.
(d) Jordan's father.
5. What famous prize has Jordan won?
(a) An Emmy.
(b) The Pulitzer Prize.
(c) A Grammy.
(d) The Nobel Prize.
6. What is the subject of the book Jordan is working on when the novel opens?
(a) Politicans in 1900 America.
7. What kind of museum does Jordan go to in Hong Kong?
(a) A science museum.
(b) An art museum.
(c) An astrology museum.
(d) A history museum.
8. How do people react to Jordan when she first enters the museum in Hong Kong?
(a) They kick her out right away.
(b) They accuse her of sneaking in without paying.
(c) They all stare at her.
(d) They are very nice and friendly.
This section contains 4,413 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)