• Jordan Glass, the protagonist, is introduced as a Pulitzer Prize winning war photojournalist. She is traveling in Hong Kong to work on a book on weather.
• Jonathan Glass, Jordan's father, supposedly died during the Viet Nam war in Cambodia while taking a picture of the man who shot him. Jordan does not believe he is dead.
• Jordan goes to an art museum in Hong Kong on the recommendation of a friend. While there, she encounters a series called the Sleeping Women.
• The Sleeping Women are controversial because no one knows if the women featured are dead or alive.
• Jordan is shocked to discover that one of the paintings features Jane, her twin sister. Jane went missing in New Orleans nearly eighteen months ago.
• Jordan recovers from the shock of the painting enough to snap a few pictures of the series and flee the museum. She...
This section contains 2,152 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)