|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the "expert" Keating used in a college paper?
(a) Mason deVille.
(b) Avesh Rahesh Non.
(c) Peter VonBrink.
(d) Ramen Na Vesh.
2. How does Neil say that he feels now that he is acting in the play?
3. Where is Knox drinking at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Easy chair.
(b) Butler's pantry.
(c) Dining room table.
4. Who does Knox find himself seated next to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Steve and Angel.
(b) Chris and Chet.
(c) Bubba and Patsy.
(d) Ginny and her boyfriend.
5. What instrument lessons did Charlie's parents make him take?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, which boy is the only to leave when it gets close to curfew?
2. In Chapter 9, where does a note direct the boys to meet for Mr. Keating's class?
3. What sound interrupts Nolan during an assembly in Chapter 10?
4. Where do Charlie, Knox, Pitts, Todd, and Cameron go while Neil talks with Keating in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 9, where does Knox find Ginny at the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Charlie supposed to do so he won't be expelled for writing the article?
2. How does Neil feel after a rehearsal of the play in Chapter 9?
3. Why does Dean Nolan call an assembly in Chapter 10?
4. How does Keating help Todd create a poem?
5. What did Todd's dad call him when he was growing up and why?
6. Who does Charlie bring to the cave in Chapter 9?
7. What advice does Keating give Neil about his father's demand that he quit acting?
8. How is the weather described at the beginning of Chapter 11?
9. Why is Chris glad when Knox calls her in Chapter 8?
10. Why is Todd depressed in Chapter 9?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)