|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what excuse does Neil use not to dine together with the rest of the society pledges?
2. What is Knox drinking at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. What does Charlie tell everyone to call him in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 9, where does Knox find Ginny at the party?
(a) Living room.
(d) Butler's pantry.
5. Which of the boys is confused in Chapter 11 when Charlie asks them to go out of the cave and show Tina something?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of the girls pass around to drink at the cave in Chapter 9?
2. Where do Charlie, Knox, Pitts, Todd, and Cameron go while Neil talks with Keating in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 8 in Keating's class, who is the first to read his original poem?
4. In Chapter 11, which boy is the only to leave when it gets close to curfew?
5. Who hands Charlie a briefcase before an assembly in the Chapel in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Keating give Neil about his father's demand that he quit acting?
2. How does Neil feel after a rehearsal of the play in Chapter 9?
3. What does Keating say to Charlie about writing the article?
4. Why does Dean Nolan call an assembly in Chapter 10?
5. What do Charlie and Gloria do in Chapter 10 after the other boys leave?
6. Why does Nolan speak with Keating in Chapter 10?
7. In Chapter 8, what does the cave represent to the boys?
8. What does Charlie name the cave and what does that mean for the future?
9. How does Neil describe acting?
10. Who does Charlie bring to the cave in Chapter 9?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)