|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Todd go in Chapter 11 after he helps Neil practice his lines for the play?
(c) Dean's office.
2. What does Charlie tell everyone to call him in Chapter 9?
3. What color suitcase is by the door in Keating's room?
4. In Chapter 9, how many boys does Keating select to walk around?
5. In Chapter 11, when do the other boys leave the cave?
(b) 1 a.m.
(d) When the curfew bell rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the boys is confused in Chapter 11 when Charlie asks them to go out of the cave and show Tina something?
2. In Chapter 8 in Keating's class, who is the first to read his original poem?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Knox drink at the Danburry party?
4. What did Todd's father call him when Todd was younger?
5. How does Neil say that he feels now that he is acting in the play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie name the cave and what does that mean for the future?
2. What did Todd's dad call him when he was growing up and why?
3. What advice does Keating give Neil about his father's demand that he quit acting?
4. Why does Chet beat Knox in Chapter 10?
5. Why is Chris glad when Knox calls her in Chapter 8?
6. Why doesn't McAllister think the boys will turn out to be conformists?
7. Why does Nolan speak with Keating in Chapter 10?
8. How is Charlie punished for the article that he put in the school newspaper?
9. Who does Charlie bring to the cave in Chapter 9?
10. How does Neil describe acting?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)